Game day thread. Bombers v Roos

Hurls and Paddy won't miss even if they are sore its a farking final FFS!

Yep, no way they'd miss unless seriously injured. Just needed a moment to see some perspective after momentary meltdown.

The real world.

Finals are a roll of the dice.

Some players have jabs and play sore.  

Thats been happening at all clubs for a long time,

Win this one,  worry about next week if it happens.

In Siem Reap.

Day off from travelling to relax.

Staying in a place that happens to have aus network.

Wife happened to book into spa at 4pm local time. 7pm in Melbourne.

Go dons.

Give Ryder and Hurley a few cortisone injections and some smelling salts they'll be alright.

Wouldnt surprise me, north get an armchair ride into the finals. Why stop now, any more players want to be injured ffs. Whens our time for some luck? When…

Well how bad exactly is Jake Carlisle?  If its just a flicker of a shadow on the MRI,  looks a bit DOMSy and not playing is just a precaution, and the others are really sore,  roll the dice, put him in lycra and go for it.......

Sounds like we may need to be prepared for a surprise.   Who would come in for these guys:  Re-arrange positions and match ups:  BJ to CHB, , Del,  and Amrose in and  BellCho has to ruck all night with Joe pinch hitting.

The fact no other media has gone with this after an hour apart from Sen I don’t think it’s true.

In Siem Reap.
Go dons.

Check that cupboard, it might be an adjoining door. What are the chances?

Hardingham a chance? Or do you have to be an emergency to get the call up?

cue the explosion on here re players leaving if both Ryder and Hurley don’t play , the media dribble will be at an all time high.

In Siem Reap.
Go dons.

What the hell are you doing in Cambodia this time of year.

Someone link the video of training yesterday and quash this nonsense. Paddy and hurls were moving freely. Nothing to see here

Do not underestimate the factors of Goddard and Watson vs a midfield bereft of a player who can just take the game by his own will and pull his team back into it or hold them to a win like those two.

I'm just glad we're here, the sun is shining, I feel a bit of magic in the air, who knows, maybe one of our kids will have a break out game like teams always seem to do against us.

Just maybe...north has focused all their attention on our known players, and this new sandy haired kid who's only played a handful of games is about to change everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8TZbze72Bc
MC FLY.

EFC just posted on their Facebook page, tribute to Hurls’ 100th game. Don’t think he’ll miss.

I find it funny how only our players are always in doubt…it’s the media bs as always…also all players play sore in finals…some have played with broken bones in grand finals…the media hate us and always try to find an angle to upset te supporter base…they can get stuffed!!!

I find it funny how only our players are always in doubt..it's the media bs as always....also all players play sore in finals...some have played with broken bones in grand finals..the media hate us and always try to find an angle to upset te supporter base..they can get stuffed!!!!!

Seems to be working a treat

Goddard, Chapman, Watson, Heppell, Zaharakis - players who step up in big games in front of big crowds at the G. They will be the difference.

Maybe WE have started feeding out rumours designed to disrupt media & opposition

Maybe WE have started feeding out rumours designed to disrupt media & opposition

:huh:

:huh:

:ph34r: