Game Day Thread - round 1 vs Sydney

I need to retrain myself to stop going directly to the saga thread.

great to have footy back.

Quoted Post

Any late changes for Sydney?

nope

howlett sub

How do we do this again? So weird after all the shyte of the past 26 months. Ahhh… that’s it, I remember now… Farks sake Stanton!!! JD marks at highest point

go dons

Quoted Post

I need to retrain myself to stop going directly to the saga thread.

great to have footy back.

Haha me too

Everything done, ready to get comfy to watch my Bombers, will get choked up when they run out. They may not win, but of course I hope they do, just want them to go out there and ■■■■■■ enjoy themselves.

Look forward to all your comments as usual, hope you all enjoy!!

Gleeson for Rising Star to knock Kamdyn out of the market

Last minute decision to head down to the Royal in Essendon

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Any late changes for Sydney?

nope

howlett sub

Cheers.

Nervous as farkk now.

Bombers Intl Membership/AFLTV subscription paid up: check
New computer desk built in time for game: check
Beer coaster placed on new desk: check
Beer placed on coaster: check
Copious amounts of beer chilling in fridge: check

Bring on the game!

Last year the umpires contrived the result before quarter time. Hope we get a better run this year.

So so nervous

Quoted Post

Last minute decision to head down to the Royal in Essendon

That place ■■■■■ me… Too many times almost came to blows…

Don’t worry, no matter what effort our boys put in, the umpires will do everything they can to give the game to the Swans.

Fark Goodes, Fark the Swans…go Dons

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
I have the AFL live app on my iphone anyone know how i can mirror the footage on my tv? Or anyone have a stream?
Don't think u can this year. Best to watch in iPad.

Yeah I haven’t had any luck this year. I used to stream through the Apple TV despite the fact they didn’t want you doing this. I would start watching in AFL Live on the phone, switch to another app (like Youtube etc) and get the stream sent to the TV, and then switch back to AFL Live. It worked for two seasons but this year only the sound goes to the TV system, video stays on the phone. Oh well.

Have you tried airplay?

Really starting to get nervous now.

Game will be one or lost at the stoppages. Really need the boys to crack in hard all day.

Must put pressure on the sydney defenders in our forward line. Just constant tackling and harassing.

Just get the ball and bomb it forward 50m.

We simpky must stop Franklin, every single time he kills us.

I have no idea which essendon will turn up, but i just hope like hell we bring pressure and intensity for 4 qtrs. after everything that has happened and not playing a proper game pre season, if we were to win this it will go down as one of our greatest wins.

GO BOMBERS!!!

Still spitting rain. Expect plenty of sliding, Goodes should kill a few that way.

Not enough people to fill the SCG.

Farking nervous.

Just let out a huge Go Bombers that scared the crap out of the kids.

Feeling a bit flat, not sure what to expect.

Decided to go watch it somewhere, hopefully seeing the boys run out will fire me up.

Just glad we are back talking about footy really.

It’s been a ■■■■ couple of years.