Game Day Thread - round 1 vs Sydney

Sydney CBD is pouring. Went to Rebel Sport to pick up a scarf, as I left mine at home.

I can’t believe you abandoned poor Hams to get your jollies up here.

Actually, what am I saying? He’s up ten goals at halftime and it isn’t freakin’ raining on him.

Quoted Post

Sydney CBD is pouring. Went to Rebel Sport to pick up a scarf, as I left mine at home.

I can’t believe you abandoned poor Hams to get your jollies up here.

Actually, what am I saying? He’s up ten goals at halftime and it isn’t freakin’ raining on him.

Absence does make the heart grow fonder.

Quoted Post

Hopefully there's streams! My foxtel don't arrive till Thursday!

If you have an account, use Foxtel Go. You can stream the AFL through that to your PC (or tablets/phone)

Quoted Post

I have the AFL live app on my iphone anyone know how i can mirror the footage on my tv? Or anyone have a stream?

Apple TV MKERR (if you have one) should be able to stream direct from the phone to the AppleTV

… and that is my free App Support tally completed for the day :slight_smile:

There are streams all over Sydney. Perpetual rain does that, you know.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
I have the AFL live app on my iphone anyone know how i can mirror the footage on my tv? Or anyone have a stream?

Apple TV MKERR (if you have one) should be able to stream direct from the phone to the AppleTV

Apple tv is your only option unfortunately.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Apple tv is your only option unfortunately.

Pub.

People stop telling us legal means of watching this match. They must be illegal ffs.

half serious hihi

Quoted Post

Bookmakers have Sydney 87 vs Essendon 65.

How is anyone else feeling on the result?

I think it will be close. Big loss Malceski and they weren’t allowed to replace him, Mcveigh not playing and we have picked a very strong side. We are very juicy odds at 3.50… Within 10 points either way I’d say.

Here we go, c’mon you Bombers!!! ■■■■■■■ down up here but the boys can do it.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Hopefully there's streams! My foxtel don't arrive till Thursday!

If you have an account, use Foxtel Go. You can stream the AFL through that to your PC (or tablets/phone)

Hmm. Friend of mine is currently at hers in bed nursing a headachey migrainey sort of ailment. She also has a Foxtel Go subscription. Trying to resist being an inconsiderate ■■■■■■■■.

Fox Footy has pretty much wiped Essendon from existence. No promos with Essendon, wank pieces on Sydney. It’s like they all planned for our players to be guilty and tarnish their precious AFL season.

Melksham is a great inclusion for this game. He is one of the few that will kick the ball off the ground and knock it forwards at any opportunity; in a boggy game those sort of tactics can be very effective.

http://vaughnlive.tv/afldude Other options on the Torrents thread

Howlett the sub

Only eaten two bits of toast all day and feel like I could spew on demand.

Footy’s back

HOWLETT THE DOGS OUT

Quoted Post

Don't think u can this year. Best to watch in iPad.

Quoted Post

Just about to get out and walk around Tokyo before heading down to Hobgoblins in Roppongi (Thanks, MrJez!!) and watch the game. This is the home of the Tokyo Goannas Aussie Rules team, so I expect a good crowd with some decent barracking. Unfortunately they do wear the same kit as the swans, minus the opera house, but I will take that as an omen that we are going to win!

Go Bombers!

No probs, enjoy! Good beer at Hobgoblins too.

Any late changes for Sydney?