Game Day v other sash, round 23 2022

Would be nice to see the players show a bit of grit for Truck & Rick (& maybe Hepp?) farewell.

That’s all.

2 Likes

Farewell to a great career Mick.

Good luck for the future Rutten. I genuinely believe you tried but this year has been appalling. No ill will, hopefully you get another go at a better club.

We won’t win but hopefully Richmond cop some injuries.

3 Likes

Hope someone drops Lynch

4 Likes
1 Like

Tigers to be a bit flat with an eye to just getting through the game. Defensively loose affair. 126 - 91.

Dons by 35.

There’s a game on tonight?

(Watching yellow-with-black-sash destroy Greenvale and their Essendon-linked women in the grand final. Eek.)

Can’t wait to get back to complaining about our players instead of our administration

3 Likes

I am so glad I don’t have to watch this team again until next March.

Spring begins in a week and a half.

Time for a break.

Tigers by 50.

1 Like

Is it really $2.00 Hot Dogs tonight???

I’ll watch and hope for a win, as always.

Otherwise that’s it. Let the post-season fun and games begin.

Winning begins in a week.

1 Like

2 Likes

Dons by 74.

6 Likes

Essendon Football Club Limited ACN 004 286 373 by 15 points.

6 Likes
18 Likes

Really looking forward to watching Hurls play tonight. I’ll go back to hating the club tomorrow, but i’m not letting them ruin Hurley’s last game for me. What a legend!

1 Like

Look, put in a spirited performance for Hurls (and likely Truck).

But don’t win.

It’s too late, it only compromises a draft position or two and the decision on Rutten.

So the players were unhappy about the club looking fir another coach? Let’s see if they play for him tonight

2 Likes

Nice night to farewell Hurley, Rutten and Dyson Heppell.

8 Likes

10.30pm
Reporter: so Dyson, as captain of the club. What do you say to the Essendon supporters who have lost faith in the club
Dyson: she’ll be right mate
Reporter: you just got held to your lowest score all year and lost by 80 points
Dyson: :love_you_gesture:” walks off”. Now where do I sign to get my 2 year contract

1 Like