Game Day v the elderly cats, round 1 2022

Let’s go.

Dons by 74.

Also we are cooked.

See you at the G

19 Likes

WE’RE GONNA

Looking forward to seeing our newbies Baldwin & Martin play today.

Hope it’s a good match and goes well for them and the rest of our guy’s.

5 Likes

Nothing beats the
Nothing beats the
Footy at the MCG

7 Likes

I’m going today. Actually can’t remember the last game I went to. Expect to lose, so I may be pleasantly surprised.

Dad, why is that man with the Mark Mercuri avatar in the Southern Stand yelling about PETER PAUL

8 Likes

Weather couldn’t be better. Sunny and 29C. Perhaps a tad too warm for football this afternoon… hopefully no lingering impact in coming weeks.

I just can’t see how we are going to conjure up a winning score against a team that has given us so many headaches over recent years.

Please prove me wrong and have one of our best Round 1 wins. :crossed_fingers:t4:

6 Likes

The last game you attended was Essendon v St Kilda Round 22 2008 when we lost by 20 goals.

2 Likes

Sir Joe of GOOG Senior

3 Likes

Ahhhh…. The memories….

JUMPIN JOHN WILLIAMS

Due to the personnel issues afflicting our forward half, ive had to amend our winning margin back to 25pts.

Help… Roughly, how long does a game of footy take from start to finish including breaks?

16 beers

25 Likes

BLICAVS IS TALL AND ATHLETIC

1 Like

What’s that conversion rate for bourbons?!

Go and get one every time we concede a goal?

Hello my friends!!!

I trust you are all well?

Who’s excited for another season of FOOTBALL?!?!! Hahhaha!!

Saturday footy at the MCG, what a way to stay the year :slight_smile:

No doubt the we’ll start the season off on a strong note and come away with the WIN. I HAVE A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS SEASON!!! I’m sure you’re all feeling the same way.

SEE YOU AT THE MCG!!! :slight_smile:

GO DONS!!!

46 Likes

While this is very helpful advice, can any one shed some light on the total length of a game? Trying to work out when to meet a friend afterwards.

1 Like

8 Likes