Game day vs Kings of the jungle - Round 17 2022

I’m looking forward to the lion king themed Herb vid.

3 Likes

I’ll be surprised if we get within 30 points tbh. Even with their outs that are much stronger than us

ITS TIME

Bit early mate

2 Likes

RELAX DON’T DO IT

2 Likes

So we have to lift our game to their level or better. Get it done.
PUMPED!

@Davo we will be okay if the effort is there.
Redman out is no good, McGrath in the backline will be a plus though.

Their backline is non existent today. So if we can match it in the middle it will be an interesting game.

So long as we restrict Daniher to set shots 30m out directly in front, he shouldn’t have any impact on the scoreboard
TBH I have no idea if he’s set shot kicking has improved and don’t really GAF

4 Likes

First goal of the game from a lions centre clearance to an uncontested mark inside 50m just to set the tone for the day.

No Chance against the finals bound Lions today, Daniher will prob kick a 1/2 doz and the lions have some great ball getters. Brisbane by 6 goals at least - no chance of a repeat of lasr weeks swans win today.

I hate games on Sundays. Guess I’d better get used to it.

2 Likes

We are ■■■■■■

1 Like

It’s a dilemma. Do we want to lose early in the weekend and get over and try and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Or anxiously wait all weekend for the loss.

And they’re (mostly) not stupid enough to take on elephants.

How many Charlie Cameron motorbikes?

For the record, no VFLW, VWFL, or VFL. So the winning of the weekend is all on this game.

9 Likes

Bloody cold first thing this morning only7c in Brissy.

Big opportunity for Durham & Langford as 2 of Brisbane’s 3 starting wings from last week are out (J.Berry & Ah Chee) and Michael Prior’s son Jaxon who would’ve taken one of those spots is also out.

James Tunstill, a raw inside mid being trialled outside, is their remaining wing, and he’ll be joined by Mitch Robinson who has looked cooked for most of the season, and Harry Sharp who has elite endurance, but has struggled to play football to a VFL standard for large parts of the year.

Um no I won’t say…lol

30 is if we played the Giants

I’d be encouraged if we got with 45 points

This is our inconsistent week again so expect a WCE type performance but they score heavy