Game day vs Kings of the jungle - Round 17 2022

Did not know that. Well, I reckon Brisbane have got a beauty in Tunstill then. He looks more than capable playing an outside role.

I’ve never understood this, surely tigers are kings of the jungle? But then again, Siberian tigers don’t live in jungles so to say that tigers are kings of the jungle is incorrect. But what about areas that don’t have tigers? Would jaguars be kings in South America? Are elephants actually the kings of the jungle? Although only Asian elephants live in jungles. Also, who are the queens of the jungle?

Why am I putting this much thought into something so useless is probably the first question I need answered.

5 Likes

Lunch at the Pineapple Hotel and then to the footy. Go Bombers.

1 Like

What work will put into Neale?

Any blitzers going to the club 150th thingo with the 2000 premiership cup?

All I know is when I hear the French national anthem I just get the words “brisbane lion…brisbane lions we will kick the winning score” in my head.

And that makes me laugh at Frances expense.

:rofl:

3 Likes

I think they’ll still win despite their absent players but the $1.33 for the Lions is way too short.

Thank god we are playing in the daytime up there. And a nice day at that.

No dewy, sloppy, messy footy. Although I know we will still try our absolute best to make it look that way…

Imagine Langford or Snelling may get a negating role at stoppages.

Wtf, what happened to Redman?

Ham Sub.

Channel 7 Adelaide were talking poo re: Menzie. Will be talking to Bruce Abernathy personally about being lied to.

He kissed a Brissy lass like the one that gave Reid glandular and has now come down with covid?

Fark

Have the afl’s health and safety protocol been clarified? Not that I guess it’s really any of our business. But it’s only if a someone in your household has covid?

Ahha but Monday’s are grim after a Sunday loss

Monday’s are grim anyway.

Especially if filth, Richmond and/or FC win walking around like peacocks.

I wouldn’t be opposed to sticking Hobbs on him and telling him to make Neale earn every possession.

Foregone conclusion, the UMPIRES will cost us this one.

2 Likes

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Agreed Mondays are ■■■■!

Sunday games also suck!

Should be Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday games

1 Like

RENT FREE

1 Like

thanks for the update albert.