Game day vs Kings of the jungle - Round 17 2022

Game shakas.

despite us being an ordinary team (and club) in a two horse race with those outs in Brisbane, $3.35 for a bombers win feels like overs

having said that, whilst I have got on at that price, I feel my smartest move right now is to prob cash out now

1 Like

Yeah na Shiel be right

Payback time

I hope I’m wrong, but we will still cop a pasting. Why? Because we are so defensively inept and disorganised. Brisbane are probably only minus McStay from their best forward line. Daniher, Hipwood, Cameron, Bailey and McCarthy are still in. That’s a lot of firepower. Lachie Neale always dominates against us. There will be no tag, even though it’s proven he can be put off his game with someone clamping down on him. Still not feeling confident.

4 Likes

I reckon it’s gonna be a shoot out.

We are in trouble, not that’s anything different from any other time.

■■■■ off campbell and we’re out of it. After replacing him and getting Balmey in somewhere

Balmey.

1 Like

Are the walls in danger this afternoon?

Bailey could play back potentially to cover a hole there. But yes. It may not take but a few minutes for any confidence to be completely zapped from us

Nope

1 Like

I’d like to see another good game from Durham and Martin.

1 Like
2 Likes

Go Bombers.

11 Likes

Wonder if we will leave Neale to 50 possessions again or whatever crazy number he dominated us with from last time

1 Like

Neale 35+ possies
Cameron 3+ goals
Daniher 3+ goals

2 Likes

The bloke hosting the back pocket called the lions flat track bullies

No one giving us a chance just like last week hope we prove the doubters wrong again

He is a locked in SuperCoach captain for me.

Optimistic on Neale

My opponent in SC has Neale as captain, so we better do something.

was hoping dunstall would introduce johnson as the stepladder.

1 Like