Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Not sure that Jon and Dany will face off, or, if they do they will put aside their differences as soon as Sam gets the point across that he needs to borrow the dragons to make an armory full of dragon glass.

Cersie has nothing to lose now that all of her kids are dead. She’s probably just lost her brother too. Looks like only possible friends are the bad Greyjoys. If she’s now bent enough to blow up half of King’s Landing then she might be capable of letting the White Walkers in to really wreck the joint.

So now that Bran the idiot has been touched by the night king, hence dropping down the defenses at Riverrun or whatever it was, what are the chances of him doing the same when he drags himself through the wall? Thanks Uncle Benjen.

So now that Bran the idiot has been touched by the night king, hence dropping down the defenses at Riverrun or whatever it was, what are the chances of him doing the same when he drags himself through the wall? Thanks Uncle Benjen.

I can’t even remember how he got south of the wall in the first place. Did Hodor carry him over the thing?

Finnnnnally caught up. Awesome last episode.

I kind of like Cersie and was rooting for her, but once the true King and Dragon lady come in can’t wait for them to run through her.

Is there one or two more seasons?

The plots all end soon it and it seems it will be a seemingly story line of a battle between all the houses which will be interupted by white walkers.

I think Dragon Lady will work her way north killing everyone in site while the White Walkers will work south.

Dragon Lady and White Walkers will first meet at John Snow’s castle and lose before retreating to the Lanisters castle before finally defeating the White Walkers.

End of next season will be White Walkers getting to Castle Black and Dragon Lady not too far away from Snow.
End of the season after can be the epic battle, loss and retreat.
Season after is the resurrection at the Lanisters.

With some clever thought, they could stretch it out to another four seasons.

I think Dragon Lady will work her way north killing everyone in site while the White Walkers will work south.

Dragon Lady and White Walkers will first meet at John Snow’s castle and lose before retreating to the Lanisters castle before finally defeating the White Walkers.

End of next season will be White Walkers getting to Castle Black and Dragon Lady not too far away from Snow.
End of the season after can be the epic battle, loss and retreat.
Season after is the resurrection at the Lanisters.

With some clever thought, they could stretch it out to another four seasons.

No thank you.

I think the bulk of this season showed there isn’t much clever thought left. But there’s action! Explosions! Time travel! Teleportation!

There’s only one season left isn’t there

There’s two shortened seasons left if the rumors are correct. Next season will be 7 or 8 episodes. Last season will be 6 or 7. The writers have pretty much admitted to this.

So, you’d imagine that next season will end any of the political intrigue left (which isn’t much) and determine who’s on who’s side once and for all. More deaths and big battles and yes, white walkers making it past the wall.

Shortest season, season 8, the last season will be surviving the onslaught of the white walkers. Them Vs Dany, her hoard, her advisers, dragons and whatever’s left of the armies of the 7 kingdoms which will most likely be commanded by Jon Snow and Jamie Lannister.

There's only one season left isn't there

There are going to be two shorter seasons with maximum 15 episodes in total

Forgot to add whatever the heck is going to happen with Little Finger and Sansa. I suspect she will catch him trying to use her as a ■■■■ again. Probably to get to Cersie and the throne. That will probably mean she will end up getting stitched up in some plot that undermines Jon but she will get her revenge by killing him before it’s too late. Between Arya and Sansa I’m thinking they’ll off Cersie, the Mountain, Melisandre (who is currently riding south and probably going to weasel her way into whoever is left running King’s Landing) and that only leaves the Brotherhood without Banners guys and the Hound (who’ve conveniently joined forces now) left on Arya’s list. While all of this part is going on the invasion from Daenarys and co will be imminent.

Jon, Bran and Sam will end up coming together to try to hold off white walkers and I suspect ■■■■ will be pretty bad on that count. More semi-major characters will die.

Then again, I do have an image in the penultimate episode of Cersie cowering behind the Mountain as the Night’s King walks up and then he just zombie masters the Mountain and we get the most brutal death scene yet as he pulls her apart limb from limb.

There's two shortened seasons left if the rumors are correct. Next season will be 7 or 8 episodes. Last season will be 6 or 7. The writers have pretty much admitted to this.

So, you’d imagine that next season will end any of the political intrigue left (which isn’t much) and determine who’s on who’s side once and for all. More deaths and big battles and yes, white walkers making it past the wall.

Shortest season, season 8, the last season will be surviving the onslaught of the white walkers. Them Vs Dany, her hoard, her advisers, dragons and whatever’s left of the armies of the 7 kingdoms which will most likely be commanded by Jon Snow and Jamie Lannister.

I’m surprised they aren’t going to finish in 1 season and then do a prequel

There's two shortened seasons left if the rumors are correct. Next season will be 7 or 8 episodes. Last season will be 6 or 7. The writers have pretty much admitted to this.

I’m surprised they aren’t going to finish in 1 season and then do a prequel

Given it’s such a massive deal you’d imagine spin offs would get looked at but obviously Martin owns the creative rights to it all (I think, at least). He’s probably 5 years away from finishing the story arc of what the TV equivalent will be finished with in 2 years. He may allow someone to make a prequel (similar consultation type situation to what the last three seasons will be in this series). You’d wonder how much he had left in him once this series is done considering he’ll be in his mid 70s and he’s not exactly the biggest health fanatic going around.

Need a series on the blackfyre rebellions.

Need a series on the blackfyre rebellions.

There is a book out called ‘A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms’ which was a lot of history on this and different characters (Set about 100 years before the current events).

I’m predicting Sam Tarly will graduate to Grand Maester chain within 2 episodes.

I can’t even remember how he got south of the wall in the first place. Did Hodor carry him over the thing?

Huh?? Bran’s not south of the wall yet.

Wow, what a great episode that was, almost as brilliant as the Ozymandias penultimate episode of Breaking Bad.

Love how they’ve effectively halved the cast for next season! Surely this season has had the most number of character deaths.