Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

The more I think on it the less happy I am with how they finished Stannis. Sacrificing his kid was so out of character and he did not get a finish befitting all his work to that point.

Likely because he was my favourite.

I’m not a ‘I read the books’ guy, so I absolutely cracked the shts when Jon Snow died. And even if he does ‘come back’ in some bullsht way, it wont be the same.

And how does that cnt Ramsay makes it to another season? Just kill him, and then kill yourself Theon, you pointless, dckless waste of space.

Man, that Cersai scene was full-on. That body double needs to make herself be known, if she hasn’t already. So, any chance Margery is going to need to atone as well?

It was a decent season, but the overall storylines are becoming very frustrating. Stannis took five seasons to die in pathetic and anti-climatic circumstances, and Daenerys still hasn’t left Meereen.

I can’t believe I have to wait until April next year for more of this. I want it now, dammit.

Surprise surprise a favourite character gets killed. When you try to do the unpredictable as often as they have, it actually becomes quite predictable.

■■■■■■ off with the ending and so many stories are just sitting there.

Melisandre didn’t turn up for nothing. I expect life in the young dog yet.

Young dog or wolf?

Yeah. Where was the wolf when all this ■■■■■ broke out. Thought it would have torn a few heads off.
Rumours that Jon Snow left his body before he died and went into his wolf
That's what the book illudes to but the show didn't. I wonder if they haven't made their minds up yet on him or Stannis.
Surprise surprise a favourite character gets killed. When you try to do the unpredictable as often as they have, it actually becomes quite predictable.

■■■■■■ off with the ending and so many stories are just sitting there.

Melisandre didn’t turn up for nothing. I expect life in the young dog yet.

Young dog or wolf?

Yeah. Where was the wolf when all this ■■■■■ broke out. Thought it would have torn a few heads off.

You can tell what’s a show story and what’s a book story.

Oh, Brienne gets to kill Stannis? Well I guess that wraps it all up in a neat little package. Very un-book like.

Last episode felt like 60 minutes of pruning the character count for the next season.

Snow’s ‘death’ was better in the book too.

I do like that the shows are an editor the book never had tho.

Took me a minute.

Brienne was a boring ■■■■■ in the books and nothings changed that in the show.
Incorrect.

There are those that ‘play the game’ (Varys, Littlefinger)

Those who think their honesty will overcome the game (Jon Snow, Ned Stark, James Hird)

Those who think they’re playing the game but they’re getting played (Cersei Lannister)

Then there are those who say ‘screw the game’, Stannis and Brienne.

Stannis took five seasons to die in pathetic and anti-climatic circumstances
I suppose they wanted to give plenty of time to Cersei's walk and they'd just had the Hardhome battle, but to spend half the season (perhaps more) building up the Boltons vs. Stannis battle and then give it the literary equivalent of "Stannis and the Boltons had a battle, Stannis lost and got wounded, Brienne found him and beheaded him. The End", was just odd.

Similar to when Rob Stark captured Jamie Lannister.

Everybody hangs it on the starks for having so much tragedy, but the Baretheons have been decimated, and the Lannister's aren't faring too well either.

All the big houses have been slaughtered, which allows a pissant house like the Bolton’s to have control of the North.

Speaking of pissant houses, what are the Iron Island people doing at the moment? One half-assed attempt to save theon, then… What?

'Nah fark it, the Bolton’s have dogs and I hear they cut your d*ck off. ’

The Greyjoy’s story was so wildly off-topic in book I can see why they cut it from the show. But it is a bit silly that they just disappeared.

It’s weird now the show is spoiling the books. Apparently the writers know the Book’s end. So it makes me wonder how Stannis is supposed to die in the book, I expect it to be a touch more glamourous.

Think of all the masterful character deaths in the series. Now think about Stannis’ “we don’t have time for you next season so see you later!” two episode race to the finish. What a waste.

Especially since Brienne is my second favourite. Bleh!

They could conceivably bring back the Greyjoy storyline for the next series.
They haven’t touched the Quentyn storyline and the Connington storylines, but I don’t think they will. They’ll steal the good bits and merge with them Jorah / Daario.

Basically, you could have an interesting show based just on Stannis, Davos and Melisandre. It’s what I ended up wanting the books to be about. Screw everyone else.

Incorrect.

Those who think their honesty will overcome the game (Jon Snow, Ned Stark)

Those who think they’re playing the game but they’re getting played (Cersei Lannister)

I tend to agree with Barnz here…Littlefinger summed her up well when he questioned her value as a guard when they met up and she offered her protection to Sansa.

Her value (I think) lies in the fact that she is in The North and has a Valyrian Steel sword.

I agree in part with rolo, in that you need characters like her, but I think hers could’ve been done almost infinitely better by any other story teller, author, writer. Every scene with her is cringeworthy, the whole 'i must protect them even though I did sweet ■■■■ all for their mother, for renly. She’s a disaster waiting to happen for anyone foolish enough to take her into their service.

I’m not saying she did a good job, but I like that she would always choose a position and stick to it. For better or worse. But never so foolish as to let her goal get herself killed like the Starks.
Stannis took five seasons to die in pathetic and anti-climatic circumstances
I suppose they wanted to give plenty of time to Cersei's walk and they'd just had the Hardhome battle, but to spend half the season (perhaps more) building up the Boltons vs. Stannis battle and then give it the literary equivalent of "Stannis and the Boltons had a battle, Stannis lost and got wounded, Brienne found him and beheaded him. The End", was just odd.
Incorrect.

I tend to agree with Barnz here…Littlefinger summed her up well when he questioned her value as a guard when they met up and she offered her protection to Sansa.

Her value (I think) lies in the fact that she is in The North and has a Valyrian Steel sword.

I agree in part with rolo, in that you need characters like her, but I think hers could’ve been done almost infinitely better by any other story teller, author, writer. Every scene with her is cringeworthy, the whole 'i must protect them even though I did sweet ■■■■ all for their mother, for renly. She’s a disaster waiting to happen for anyone foolish enough to take her into their service.

I'm not a 'I read the books' guy, so I absolutely cracked the sh*ts when Jon Snow died. And even if he does 'come back' in some bullsh*t way, it wont be the same.

And how does that cnt Ramsay makes it to another season? Just kill him, and then kill yourself Theon, you pointless, dckless waste of space.

Man, that Cersai scene was full-on. That body double needs to make herself be known, if she hasn’t already. So, any chance Margery is going to need to atone as well?

It was a decent season, but the overall storylines are becoming very frustrating. Stannis took five seasons to die in pathetic and anti-climatic circumstances, and Daenerys still hasn’t left Meereen.

I can’t believe I have to wait until April next year for more of this. I want it now, dammit.

I hope this happens. She should be getting her gear off more often.

I also agree on Jon Snow. I’m not into the ‘come back’ bullshit either.
It’s getting tough to follow a storyline. After Ned dies, the Lannister v Rob Stark was great to follow. When that ended the Stannis v Lannister stuff seemed to seamlessly be of interest. Then the King Joffrey displacement, the Stannis preparing for his next war, Jon Snow and the Wall v the Wildlings were the key point.

There’s not much left. I never really cared for Daenerys storyline. They all seemed a little forced and repetitive. Although the fully grown dragons will change that, but she’s still got to get across the sea. Thats a few seasons away.
Aria learning to kill is interesting, but I preferred her with The Hound.
The Bran storyline was interesting, but couldn’t carry much interest until he’s able to use it for killing, rather than just for ■■■■■ and giggles.
If it weren’t for Tyrion, I’m not sure I’d have any thirst to watch the next season. Maybe the Night’s King and Whitewalkers will work well.

Incorrect.

Incorrect.

Everybody hangs it on the starks for having so much tragedy, but the Baretheons have been decimated, and the Lannister's aren't faring too well either.

All the big houses have been slaughtered, which allows a pissant house like the Bolton’s to have control of the North.

Speaking of pissant houses, what are the Iron Island people doing at the moment? One half-assed attempt to save theon, then… What?

'Nah fark it, the Bolton’s have dogs and I hear they cut your d*ck off. ’

The Greyjoy’s story was so wildly off-topic in book I can see why they cut it from the show. But it is a bit silly that they just disappeared.

It’s weird now the show is spoiling the books. Apparently the writers know the Book’s end. So it makes me wonder how Stannis is supposed to die in the book, I expect it to be a touch more glamourous.

Think of all the masterful character deaths in the series. Now think about Stannis’ “we don’t have time for you next season so see you later!” two episode race to the finish. What a waste.

Especially since Brienne is my second favourite. Bleh!

We all know at G.R Martin will die before he finishes the books at the current rate he is pumping them out.

My favourite character is Drogon

Oh, but Varys and Tyrion running Mereen finally brings some interest to that side of the story. Love those two.