Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Me too. But I’ve read about this book’s release as often as the development of essendon’s midfield.

3 Likes

I really want to see the Jaqen H’ghar back… the faceless men were awesome…

Anyone else think Thoros is David J Richardson with a topknot (and MAGIC)?

1 Like

Knew I should have got in with the Hooker comparison first.

“Look into the flames Clegane”
“I see suburban football… a push bike… I see hot chips…”

7 Likes

Meh episode. But you can’t expect a lot from the first in the season.

What’s with the complaining about Ed what’s his face? Who cares? The added-in-post child’s laughter for Arya in that scene was worse than his acting.

Also I was just about to say “have they mentioned yet that Euron has…” to the mrs before he mentioned he’d go get something so almost spoiled it accidentally.

It’s definitely not been mentioned yet…

It’s more about who he’s going to get to impress Cersei. Not what.

l also believe they will marry, Dany is the fire, and Jon is the Ice.

G.R.R. Martin was all for incest it seems if that’s the case…

If Euron really wanted to impress Cersei, maybe he could have explained to her how he got 1000 ships with intricate detailing built - and sailed them to King’s Landing - in roughly a two week period.

10 Likes

Dragons
Army of the dead
At least three characters have been resurrected
A cripple who travels in dreams
Whatever the faceless men were
Etc,etc

But you worry about a plot hole for building boats :stuck_out_tongue:

Correct answer was because he had two hands, two very industrious hands.

I find the existence of dragons, and the ability of a ruggedly handsome b@stard to return from the dead, more believable than a bunch of drunken savages chucking together 1000 intricately detailed ships in such a short span of time.

7 Likes

Where did they get enough wood to build 1000 ships? The Iron Islands don’t appear to have any trees.

2 Likes

Maybe they used Theon’s dong?

1 Like

I like how there was about 20 people standing there when he asked for 1000 ships. So you have to believe the majority are autopiloting autonomous ships.

1 Like

The Targaryens have married brother to sister for literally centuries, so yes.
An astute observation.

I guess the Greyjoys can just pillage wood up and down the coast… given the Lannisters arn’t really spending much energy holding their homelands…

I more amazed that some of those random militias roaming around Westeros didn’t decide to shack up in Dragonstone… Stannis has been gone for aaaages…

1 Like

And Stannis didn’t even lock up on the way out…

1 Like