Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

The wait for Season 8 is on now.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who keeps getting mixed up between Gendry and Podrick?

10 Likes

Bran has said multiple times he can’t control and order his power very well yet. I’ve always felt that visions were targeted by someone he held an emotional connection to (ned, hodor)or he was led by the original raven (first children vision).

He’d probably not thought to look for the wedding because it wasn’t relevant to him but he’s heard the story of his father besting the best sword in Westeros (Arthur Duwayne kings guard) thousands of times so his subconscious just took him straight there and in following that vision he found it about John

1 Like

I interpreted the scene between them in the last episode when Arya handed Sansa the knife as Arya saying your the lady of Winterfell and I’m a mega super bad ■■■■ assassin so who do want me to kill.

2 Likes

The more I think of Little Finger’s demise, the pizzed offerer I am.
Of all the people to go, ‘screw it, I’m all in’ on this one play, for his friggin’ life…he would be the absolute last.
Just ignores every rebuff from Sansa for the last…however long…
It really was kind of…no, all sorts of dumb.

1 Like

Littlefinger was a major political player and got done in like that? And everyone believed a weirdo cripple? the result was good and Arya has his face now but the method was ■■■■.

1 Like

Littlefinger had gotten way to over confident for mine.

1 Like

The shows a political thriller with main characters dying left right and centre and the timeline is only a couple years from episode one to now. He’s acting like he’s come out on top for 50 years.

I just don’t want the show to deviate from what made it so good in lieu of here’s a dragon you morons enjoy it.

Stop being a book wanker and just enjoy the show, Barnz.

1 Like

Nah the books were pox the last 2. Show overtook it in season 4 for quality.

Season 4 would have had the cough ‘mad’ Queen say, ‘Good point, Tyrion. I’ll tell the others I’m totally with them.’
Now eat Mountain steel.

Why does barns hate GOT?

I enjoyed that

Edit: i was going to claim the typo as part of an Iven gag but in good faith I can’t. I’ll leave it there too just to further my embarrassment

1 Like

Iven getting stuck into Barns…

No theories on why Tyrion is still walking?

‘Yeah, sozzles. I executed him for killing my son, which he lost trial by combat for, and my father, which he confessed to. Problem? Do you want my support or not?’

What possible reason does Cersei have to let Tyrion live?
Because he’s family?
She’s hated him his entire life.

Thank you. I felt like an idiot.

1 Like

I reckon they cut a deal of some description.

I know what you’re saying though, Cersei is a sadistic nut case who holds grudges like few others. How did she let Tyrion enter King’s Landing twice with her complete knowledge, and not kill him?

Baby brain?

2 Likes

There’s a big army and dragons at her gate that she couldn’t defeat. Cersei has done some big moves, some to protect her strength, some to get more power. Killing Tyrion wouldn’t make her more powerful.

1 Like

My take was that she needs him alive to have Danny believe she was sincere when saying she would send her troops north. Next minute golden company elephants.

2 Likes

Iven will go down like Ned.

2 Likes

Take Tyrions white lie speech to jon, copy, paste on cersei.