Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

I am with you on this. Also maybe a reason for him looking so forlorn at the end when Jon and Dany went for it. Maybe jelous but maybe betrayed them with a deal with his Sis.

I think it’s likely that he made some kind of deal with Cersei. Exactly what deal, we’ll find out when Bran tells everyone.

Next season will start with the Snow etc. blocked from returning to Winterfell by the Undead, while the Dothraki & Unsullied armies marching the King’s road. So we’ll probably see a Battle of Winterfell which I assume falls, with some kind of rescue to save the Starks. I say that because they laboured over the decision to fly to Winterfell, so the lack of Dragons at Winterfell will be a thing.

They also laboured over the population of King’s Landing, so an attack on King’s Landing will possibly be a thing too, but maybe after the retreating armies of the Targaryens meet the Golden Company and Lannister Armies. I expect it’s around then that Cersei’s betrayal will be revealed and Tyrion will be compromised.

As for Tyrion’s survival, there is a taboo on being a kinslayer in Westeros, maybe that was a factor? or maybe he’ll get a trial by combat at some point in the future and we’ll see the Hound vs. The Mountain.

1 Like

I hope a deal was made.
That would make some sort of sense.

Another trial by combat doesn’t.
As I said, he’s already lost that.
Best two out of three?

As for the whole Dany thing…what’s she gonna do? Argue that he didn’t kill the Queen’s father?
Say…orright…let’s foight!
Over one dead hand? Who wasn’t doing such a great job anyway?
Pls.

1 Like

My theory on what I think happens (although I doubt it would occur)…

Whitewalkers attack smaller villages first.
By the time they get to Winterfell, Jon also reaches it and whilst they kill the Knight King’s dragon, they fail killing the Knight King (due to a technicality) having to retreat to the south.

The Iron Bank will want their debt paid and will fund someone else to attack Kings Landing. Iron Bank doesn’t get involved in wars unless they need to get their money back.
It’ll probably be The Iron Islands on the back of Yara and Reek (cannot recall his name). Reek will kill his brother while Cersei and her troops will flee north where they begrudgingly combine with John to fight and kill off the whitewalkers.
Cersei backstabs and kills off Sansa during battle and Danaris then kills Cersei in retaliation.

There are other theories like Jon (or someone else) is Azor Ahai or Bran is the Night King but those theories can intertwine with my above state of events.

1 Like

The theory that Jamie is a azor is the strongest and that he will kill cersei to unleash lightbringer

1 Like

I still don’t get the Azor theory.
Whoever it is had to be born / reborn in a red sky.

The only time that occurred was when Bran saw the red comet in the sky while worging into the wolf. Didn’t this occur when Danny gave birth to the dragons?

Jons gonna ■■■■ a dragon and turn it into a human.

1 Like

His king slaying game is pretty strong too. The night king should be worried.

The whole ant colony set up is a big worry for the army of the dead. Once their Dragon is down ( the odds being 2-1 in the living’s favour) the living can run a blitz on the dead’s quarter back with their cavalry and it’s game over. True the Giants present an impressive offensive line but I don’t think they’ll be able contain an all angles Dothraki/ Dragon blitz. The unsullied will be well equipped with Dragon glass to handle the wide recievers. Jamie is one of the best jousters in the seven kingdoms too. A dragon glass Lance will be a great first charge and he’ll have his own valerian steel sword at the ready to finish the job with a few other such swords riding shot gun with him (John and I reckon Jorah will borrow sam’s

1 Like

4 Likes

The Knight King was first made of his kind by the children of the forrest and he seemed to have turned babies to white walkers, but it isn’t assured that he himself is a whitewalker.
I think they’ll find that dragon glass does stuff all to him and they realise that they can only kill his surrounding white walkers, but need to work out how to kill the Knight King.

So, is there any possibility that Stannis isn’t dead?

I hold to the theory that GOT doesn’t pass up on death scenes, and he hasn’t had one.

3 Likes

littlefinger didn’t get his corpse burned, so he’s coming back. #comebacktour

2 Likes

Agree. And think the Lance will fail but super steel will succeed and Jamie will stab him in the back or something like Howland Reed did duwayne

Theon.

2 Likes

What a great scene that would be.

1 Like

Surely the deal is over Cersie’s baby. The whole episode was about babies. Dany’s vs Cersie’s. Whatever the Tyrion deal has to do with that bub

1 Like

The battle could actually be very simple for the living.

2 dragons protect the army from the other Dragon and bring it down or at least drive it away.

The white long haired guys and Giants are then targeted with scorpion artillery using Dragon glass tipped long range projectiles. They should be pretty easy to hit within a couple of hundred metres, particularly the Giants. The unsullied protect the artillery, again using Dragon glass Spears and daggers.

Simultaneously multiple dothraki Calvary teams complemented by westerosi Knights carrying Dragon glass tipped Lances drill through the zombie horde and charge the lieutenants and Giants. Each white killed takes out chunks of the dead army. It will be devastated pretty quickly save for the portion turned by the king. Admittedly we don’t know what that portion is.

Ignoring the king, if the Dragon is contained and you don’t lose your Dragons by throwing them away by recklessly engaging multiple giant archers or Walker spear thowers you should quickly destroy most of the dead army with the king forced to retreat or be killed or captured using the same tactics for execution later by the children left in the God’s eye.

Unless the dead have something big up their sleeve we haven’t seen yet i don’t think a direct confrontation with a large well organised and properly armed living army would go well for them.

unless of course Daenny and Jon go full Essington on us all. Both have display such quality on multiple occasions

4 Likes

Burn them. Burn them all.

Gendry is terribly cast

Wormy little guy
Meant to be a) son of R Baratheon and b) a blacksmith
Should be huge.