Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

It’s the complete opposite to the show.

Where at the start nothing happened quickly but there were more shows on more regularly.

Now we’re moving at a great rate through the storyline and there’s fewer shows further apart.

Saw something on YouTube the other day about a leaked episode. Steered clear though for now.

I’m currently doing a rewatch. It’s great the second time!

1 Like

Agree.

I did a rewatch when we got the new tv.

1 Like

The hardest part of the rewatch is knowing what is about to happen and making yourself watch. I skipped the whole red wedding.

Sansa is currently marrying Ramsey Bolton and I’m not sure I’m going to be able to watch the following scene either.

Watch it.
No matter what he does you have the satisfaction of knowing he gets his face chewed off by his own dogs!

6 Likes

I was recording each entire series on successive Sundays. I got to episode 8 of Series 1 and couldn’t bear to watch Joffrey’s campaign against Ned Stark again. Ended up deleting the rest. You can pick them up on Foxtel On Demand if you want.

I’m streaming them on Foxtel :slight_smile:

As Reboot points out above - watching Joffrey’s bullsh1t is made so sweet when you watch him die.

1 Like

No names, no pack drills, but a fellow Senior Sailor I was posted to sea with had not seen any of GOT. We convinced him to have a watch. He spent the next seven days straight, basically in his pit (bed) watching the entire six seasons (as it was at that point in time). We were surprised he even went to eat. Never seen anything like it.

5 Likes

I might have to rewatch. The first 4 seasons were so much better than the last couple.

3 Likes

Do you spend the whole time going, ‘Oh yeah! That guy!’

2 Likes

All the people who read the books are laughing hollowly at you right now.

Having to wait only a single year til the next installment? A river, cry me one :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

at least the tv series is ending…

They’re proposing one spin-off series, aren’t they? Set many centuries before GOT.

aegon the conqueror isn’t it?

Confirmed!

Alas, I too am also a book victim. I lament the liklihood that GRRM will likely fall off his perch before he completes the next book (if indeed he has even actually started it).

In conclusion, screw you HM.

1 Like

I stopped reading before A Feast For Crow’s because I didn’t need that stress in my life.

I should go back to them soon…

1 Like

Don’t.

The last two have been meandering slogs. maybe give it a rethink if his great grandchildren ever finish writing book 7.

4 Likes

Yep agree

The trilogy was awesome

Turning it into a series draaaaaaaaged. The tv series has been a better vehicle for the post trilogy stuff as it streamlined it a lot.

1 Like