Game of Thrones TV series *SPOILERS*: Let's wait for Season 8 Sesīr kipi!

Dragon Black

That ending was basically a straight rip from The Lich King.

David Benioff and D. B. Weiss confirmed Warcraft fans.

Was all very walking dead/Lord of the rings.

While we’re at it…
The white walkers just happened to find spare chains at the end to help get the dragon from under the ice.
Given that they hate the water, who the hell knows how they got the chains down under the dragon to help winch it out.

4 Likes

Watched the preview for the finale.

Prediction: They go to Kings Landing, I expect multiple comments on how the ■■■■ they got there so quick.

3 Likes

they need to drop that jon is the rightful air asap.

My prediction…
There won’t be any ‘rightful air’ for all Westeros.
It’ll be zoned the way Robb Stark requested it to be earlier in the TV series.

Jon needs to get the other dragon from his aunt.

1 Like

The Bald Move guys, yeah?

Yep, I reckon they nailed it. 20% of that episode was just farking stupid, but the other 80% was crazy insanely awesome

Gee, you’d hate to be in that group being surrounded by whites, and realise your character doesn’t have a name. You’re so dead.

6 Likes

Theory…
It was a trap by the Knight King to get a dragon.
Without the dragon, he’s not getting through the wall.

3 Likes

I’m guessing that one of Sansa, Arya or Littlefinger die in the finale. They have been building up to something happening between them.

Please dont be Arya

3 Likes

Why do you say they hate water? We’ve seen wights emerge from the water that episode so at the very least it’s not fatal.

The whites waited for the lake to freeze in that episode.
A few seasons back when the Knight King rose a whole heap of dead, they didn’t go into the water either (for memory).

I think it’s more an OH&S thing for them. None of them had personal flotation devices and the unions would go nuts if one of them drowned.

5 Likes

Yeah, no defending the Ravens equipped with warp drive in that episode but oh well.

I think in previous seasons Jon would have spent two episodes on the other side of the wall and the retreat could have been staggered so that the time lapse would not have been as galling.

Yeah I really didn’t like that episode much at all. The stupid plan to capture a wight just to get Dany/Jon to bond and to get the NK to get a dragon.

The action scenes were a bit meh. Benjen just pops up for 2 seconds to die.

I’ve been forgiving of the timeline because I realise they have to push story and not everything they’re showing is in sequential order. But for Gendry to be able to run back to the wall, a raven to fly to Dragonstone and Dany ride up to the Wall all before they froze to death was pretty funny.

1 Like

I’m going to assume the scenes they showed of the magnificent 7 + disposable extras walking away from the wall was real-time, hence gendry only had about a 10 minute jog to get back.

Ravens are quickish, and dragons are ■■■■■■ fast, right?..right?

If it was so easy for Dany to just fly up there, then… Why wasn’t that the plan to begin with?

4 Likes

That’s another thing. He has a clear shot at a stationary dragon, that also has all the enemy sitting on it, so he takes the harder shot and goes for the moving target?

2 Likes