Gaming Thread - PM Polydeukes your Gaming IDs

doing ■■■■ like this in rocket league is almost as good as beating carlton.

Very early stages of The Division. Cover and movement is excellent. Gun play v good. Lots of info and other mechanics to absorb.

Very early stages of The Division. Cover and movement is excellent. Gun play v good. Lots of info and other mechanics to absorb.

Only touched on it (made manhattan and Mrs told me to turn off). Seems okay so far, very gears of warish. Wish the environment was more interactive though.

Got my copy today from JB via post as I pre-ordered online.

I had been waiting for this game for 2 years or so since they announced it.

Chuck it in the PS4 and it is a defective disk. Won’t read it and tells you to clean it.

To say I was ropable is an understatement.

FARK YOU JB.

Only touched on it (made manhattan and Mrs told me to turn off). Seems okay so far, very gears of warish. Wish the environment was more interactive though.

Now Lvl 13. Side missions becoming interesting. Dark Zone is an awesome PvP area.

What is JB like at trade in value? Am going to get the division and am planning on trading in GTA 5 and Fallout 4 when I do

Depending on the game it can vary from 2 or 3 PS4/XBOX games for a new game. So just take a 3rd game in case.

Anyone played Child of Light? On sale for $8 on PSN.

Just wow

Just wow

I might give it a crack. I’ve only heard good things. Short game?

Just wow

Short for an RPG, which is a good thing because the combat is a bit of a snore. Amazing, still. A lot of people recommend playing on hard but that just makes the combat annoying.

It’s so, so beautiful.

There was a Diablo 2 patch last week and a Warcraft 3 patch coming out today US time.

There was a Diablo 2 patch last week and a Warcraft 3 patch coming out today US time.

Jeebus. They are still going around?

When is the patch to Dune II coming out?

Just wow

Short for an RPG, which is a good thing because the combat is a bit of a snore. Amazing, still. A lot of people recommend playing on hard but that just makes the combat annoying.

It’s so, so beautiful.

I don’t mind the combat. Good take on the turn based RPG which I’m a big fan of. It can get repetitive and not knowing how much how HP enemies have is a bit annoying.

Definitely agree playing on the easier setting and exploring as much as possible. It’s all about how it looks and the quirky story rather than anything ground breaking in gameplay.

Every time I put it on im blown away by how good it looks.

Dune 2 was Westwood no?

PlayStation seriously makes the VR options interesting. Price wise, market coverage and ease of use.

Dune 2 was Westwood no?

Yeah, came out in 1992. So must be due for a patch soon. :wink:

I can remember playing it in 1993 on the PC I bought with the money I had left in my account after being in Cambodia for year with the UN. By what was left I mean what I managed to save before my ex-wife cleaned me out. Receiving a “Dear John” letter in the middle of a military conflict is not the best thing to have happen.

I still remember that the guy who was selling it to me said “Why do you want a 400Mb hard drive? You will never fill it!”

My older brother said that with our PC that had a 20Mb drive when I wanted to get something like a 100 Mb drive.

If you want to indulge your thalassophobia and don’t mind early access games, try Subnautica. I’m only mildly thalassophobic and I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve just gone nopenopenope and panic!quit the game. There’s something scary in the depths of that ocean, where it’s dark and a long, long way from the surface.

My older brother said that with our PC that had a 20Mb drive when I wanted to get something like a 100 Mb drive.

Now there are 10TB HDDs on the market!

anyone tried the division ? looks interesting enough.

anyway been watching a bit of this guys channel lately, part trolling, part commentating, part just having fun taking games seriously. good fun.