Gaming Thread - PM Polydeukes your Gaming IDs

God, the whole drugs thing with SR4 is stupid. The drugs were so bad that they refused it R18+. Seriously, this means it's too bad for even adults to ■■■■■■ see it.  What are they afraid of, we might go out and get some alien drugs? I don't know about anywhere else in Australia, but I can safely say alien drugs are one of the only things not to be found in Perth.

Anyone playing NCAA football 14. http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2814367278:1376053142 for an EFC theme! or using EFCbombers as my author name

Ok… So a bit random but I’m totally addicted to Super Stardust Delta on vita ATM…

http://www.trueachievements.com/n13999/new-afl-live-2-screenshots.htm

AFL 2

The way they're highlighting Hurley makes me wonder if he's going to have crazy good stats. Also, I'm pretty sure his model is the exact same as it was in the last game.

There's a cricket game coming out called Don Bradman's Cricket 14 made by the same studio that made the first AFL Live (Big Ant), looking alright so far. Just like the AFL games I'll still pick it up even if it's terrible.

http://www.planetcricket.net/forums/don-bradman-cricket-14-forum/2nd-august-screens-one-post-85299.html

PS. Sam Reid is on the cover on AFL Live 2. SAM REID.

I played more AFL Live than I care to admit to.

I just hope they've changed the game play a bit. Like, you know, not being tackled before the game can play your handpass/kicking animation every time you pick up the ball. UGH.

There was a trophy for playing on the hardest difficulty, with the highest injury settings, playing full 20 minute quarters, playing through the whole season and winning the premiership. Who would do that?!?!

I played more AFL Live than I care to admit to.

I just hope they've changed the game play a bit. Like, you know, not being tackled before the game can play your handpass/kicking animation every time you pick up the ball. UGH.

There was a trophy for playing on the hardest difficulty, with the highest injury settings, playing full 20 minute quarters, playing through the whole season and winning the premiership. Who would do that?!?!

I'm also on the same boat of playing too much. With that achievement I almost got it but then I remember one of the NBA2k games came out and I just gave up.

Has anyone played AFL Gold on iPad? Apart from the unavoidable non-tactile screen buttons, it’s pretty good.

Would there be anything stopping Saints Row IV from being released here with a special edition 'bonus disc' - with the offending cutscene on it? Getting it classified as a film?

Does anyone know how PS4 Gaikai **** is going to work? I want to be able to play my DL'd games from PS3 on my PS4, I only get legacy ones (GTA VC, SA and MGS.), might get Crash soon. Will we have to re-buy? And online streaming? WTF?

I wouldn't be relying on either Sony or Microsoft to deliver any sort of fair dinkum emulation of PS3/Xbox360. Gaikai for PS3 games is theoretically only going to be launched in the US for 2014, elsewhere later on. Maybe. Yes, it's streaming.

Both new consoles are switching architecture from PowerPC and derivatives to x86 (PC). Zero backwards compatibility, especially because of the custom parts designed to maximise efficiency in the old consoles.

That fkg sucks.

That's good in a way because the porting between consoles (and PC) will be more flawless which would also mean less work for developers which might mean they can give us better or bigger games.

Mind you there has been so little hype about these two new consoles i'm wondering if they even exist!

Just going to give everyone a heads up on a great deal. The Humble Origin Bundle is on, $200 worth of games (apparently) at the price of $4.68 (at the moment). Games include:

Dead Space

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

Mirror's Edge

Dead Space 3 (Only available on Origin)

Medal of Honor

Beat the Average of $4.68 and get:

Battlefield 3 (Only available on Origin)

The Sims 3 + Starter Pack (Only available on Origin)

All games apart from the ones that say otherwise are both available on Steam and Origin. I highly suggest getting this bundle.

Forgot to mention that a lot of the Humble Bundle deals add games later for people who pay above the average. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Dead Space 2 is one of those games.

Forgot to mention that a lot of the Humble Bundle deals add games later for people who pay above the average. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Dead Space 2 is one of those games.

You'd have to hope so. DS2 takes a big steaming dump on #1 and #3.

I paid $78 for a PS3 version of Battlefield 3 two years ago.

The fark was wrong with me?

I just got the Humble Bundle. But Origin is such a piece of ■■■■.

State of Decay (Xbox) Payday 2 (pc) - Fkg Good Stuff… Enjoying

If you pay for an AFL game you seriously have to consider your mental state.

If you pay for an AFL game you seriously have to consider your mental state.