Gaming Thread - PM Polydeukes your Gaming IDs

Awesome, thanks

If no boot camp I think VMware have a paid app that does it.

You can also use Wineskin, although results will vary depending on the app.

http://wineskin.urgesoftware.com/tiki-index.php

You will need to follow a youtube guide about how to use it though.

Remnant - From The Ashes is a bucket load of fun.

1 Like

So after about a 3 year hiatus I’m back on the Destiny wagon.

I left after The Taken King and never saw Rise of Iron, so it’s a bit different but very familiar.

One thing I’ve noticed is that it seems way less grindy - I’ve barely started the Forsaken quest line but I’ve already jumped into the strike playlist and leveling up is a breeze. I’ve only played around 6 hours total and I’ve got 2 exotic weapons… I guess leveling the weapons up will take a bit of mucking around and the Shaddowkeep story could be a lot harder. Not sure if I’m ready for a raid yet but it has matchmaking for the Nightfall strike and that was easy (I was the crappest in the fireteam but thought I was pretty useful).

Anyway, it’s lots of fun so I hope I can just enjoy it and not get as addicted as I used to be. My 7yo is playing it a bit with me so hopefully we can just take it slow and not worry about keeping up with all the changes from week to week.

Let me know if you’re playing and we can kill alien robots together for some sweet loot.

I’m on PS4 and my handle is Napolean_dynamyt

1 Like

Yeah, Destiny is still the meta, I’m on the Shadowkeep grind right now and loving it

1 Like

I was playing Rust but it’s rather toxic .

Enjoying Rainbow 6 Siege at the moment. Anyone else play it?

Been on Ark: Survival Evolved with some mates. Been having a blast.

Official Servers suck balls though… Pillars everywhere (by other players to stop people building bases near them) and no Mods/Admin to monitor and destroy if they think it is excessive. Spoke to someone to see if they can remove some and free up half the Island they pillard so I can build on it (wouldn’t interfere with his camp and Dinos). Only to be told to basically get stuffed as he wants the island and he was there first.

Makes it hard to find decent places to set up a tribe camp and get Dinos to a spot.

1 Like

I wish Ubisoft didn’t agree up the division. It would’ve been such a legit game if the original idea was made

Death stranding is intriguing me, but I don’t know whether to dive in.

A 30-50 hour game which is half cut scenes and half walking simulator.

It’s either going to be a game of the generation or awefull.

People are only hyped on it because it’s Kojima.

Diablo 4 anyone?

1 Like

Anyone recommend a game for 10 year old boy? He was obsessed with Terraria, but completed pretty much everything. Anything similar on PS4?

Nintendo switch y/n?

Im halfway through it and i absolutely love it. im doing all the extra missions so im taking my time with it.

That being said, its defintiely not a game for everyone. you dont get a gun until about halfway through the game. its more about transporting cargo, which is very challenging with the terrain and how much you can carry. if youre an MGS fan, youll probably like this. but its not an MGS clone.

1 Like

Yeah I played it. Absolutely loved it. Game of the genartion with the Witcher for me.

Loved the music, the atmosphere and story. Such a unique experience.

I really, really enjoyed the gameplay. The reviews don’t do it justice. By the time you start to get over a mechanic there is new stuff to do.

1 Like

I’m well behind on my games

Games like Death Stranding and Outerworlds are probably next on my list to pick up when they’re on sale. I’m worried I’m not going to have the time or attention span for Death Stranding though. Open world games wear me out so quickly. I used to love them but they’re kind of a drainer now.

depends on what your gaming preferences are, if you like games such as Mario, Zelda, smash brothers, etc and namely pokemon yes for sure. Great portable device

If you don’t really care about those series’ etc then probably consider another console or even better a PC :stuck_out_tongue:

Been smashing Ark lately. Official server taming/Breeding times suck.

Treated myself to a PS4. Never played one before as I’ve only really loved Zelda games…not an experienced gamer I guess…I got Red Redemption, Horizon Zero and one other game. Horizon Zero is certainly hitting the spot - astonishing game. RR2 was interesting for sure…found it clunky but also I’m probably not used to playing these sorts of games. Any tips on some good games to look into I’m all ears.

1 Like