Gaming Thread - PM Polydeukes your Gaming IDs

Hate that the PS5 is white. This is like that period in the 00s when tvs, vcrs and dvd players went all gray. The controller will stay white for maybe 3 months. Stick with black!

Will still order though. Definitely not the digital edition.

Also 2 second start to game time loading for 2k21? Yes please.

Interested to know what you think of the wheel as I had half a thought to buy one, I know my son would really enjoy it…
let us know what wheel you bought as I’m on console also…

I got a thrustmaster tmx, it’s awesome, total game changer

No wonder they didn’t show pics of the ps5 on it’s side.

Tbh, the digital version with a 825 HD makes little sense.

Tbh, given the news XBOX plan to beat what ever price PS5 launch at, the PS5 makes little sense, it’s less powerful and more expensive

I liked this take

1 Like

I looks like an iPhone screen when the battery wells and separates from the housing

4 Likes

I purchased the Galaga Arcade game on the PS4 last night. I’m hip.

Plus if it’s pushing a grand in price, you can build a pretty ok gaming PC for that.

It’s going to be 1k wow, that’s ridiculous.

I think they have the brand loyalty, ps4 dominated Xbox one. So more people would be looking at the PlayStation.

But roles were reversed last generation, Xbox stuffed there release and PlayStation reverses fortunes on ps3.

Hence why they plan to beat sonys price, Rumours are they want to be $100 cheaper for series x and 250 cheaper on series S, that’s 200 and 400 in Australian dollars.

Xbox will get a lot of people back if it’s true.

1 Like

Sure if you don’t have anything on the PS side of things.

There is backwards compatibility and VR. Oh and my steering wheel is for PS.

Most of my mates play on PS as well so there are a few other things to consider.

you know i dont really need one but watch me now go get one…

1 Like

Playing with your Thrustmaster. That’s not something you’d want to say out loud.

2 Likes

PS3 released here for $999. Dropped $100 two weeks later and refunded all early buyers $100.

I doubt it will be $1k. Closer to $799.

Product launch into a global depression trying to sell anything over $500 is going to be tough I reckon.

1 Like

Only in world crisis consoles sell exceptionally well.

It’s really odd. Healthcare and consoles.

From 2009.

Yeah the switch has smashed it. Everyone has brought that and a copy of Animal crossings.

But that’s $300 on special.

2 Likes