Garlett not in a fit state to be interviewed

Absolutely no truth that Garlett is struggling. He is at the draft camp with no problems

Maybe he is still recovering along with Cousins from the Cappacino strip on Saturday??

Tell me Perth doesn't actually have a place called the Cappacino strip?
That's where you saw all those Docker fans in the street during the Grandfinal when the camera crossed live to Perth a few times in Fremantle

It's the street where there used to be grand old high ceiling cafés and pubs, now there's a Dome and some joint that sells hand made thongs.

Maybe he is still recovering along with Cousins from the Cappacino strip on Saturday??

That's where you saw all those Docker fans in the street during the Grandfinal when the camera crossed live to Perth a few times in Fremantle

It's the street where there used to be grand old high ceiling cafés and pubs, now there's a Dome and some joint that sells hand made thongs.

Isn't it just their Lygon St type thing?

Gartlett could be trouble. In the offseason he went back to his Swan Districts and his skin folds were higher than his previous season…

There was talk on SEN he was genuinely unwell, and he's management have set up another meeting with Port.

Yeah, Tuesdays after a big weekend are THE WORST. Allegedly. 

i BELIEVE MAXILON IS GOOD FOR THAT!

Isn't it just their Lygon St type thing?

Basically but it's gone downhill.

And it's called South Terrace but some spastics call it the cappuccino strip

METROPOLIS FREMANTLE

NEWPORT WEDNESDAYS

Most of you dorks aren't in a fit state to post.

I think you'll find most the people here are "geeks". You need to learn the difference between "nerd", "geek" and "dork". Some people take these distinctions very seriously.

Of course, they take it seriously, but watching any of them get angry can be very funny. It's like being punched by a 4 year old, watching their scrunched up angry faces trying to punch you with their tiny little hands.

I think you'll find most the people here are "geeks". You need to learn the difference between "nerd", "geek" and "dork". Some people take these distinctions very seriously.

Of course, they take it seriously, but watching any of them get angry can be very funny. It's like being punched by a 4 year old, watching their scrunched up angry faces trying to punch you with their tiny little hands.

Personally I am not a dork, nor a geek, nor a nerd. I'm just a good, old fashioned c**t.

Personally I am not a dork, nor a geek, nor a nerd. I'm just a good, old fashioned c**t.

I reckon I'm just a bit of a prick.

I reckon I'm just a bit of a prick.

I'm just cool.

Gartlett could be trouble. In the offseason he went back to his Swan Districts and his skin folds were higher than his previous season..

:huh:

Dropped 12kg

68mm to 53mm skin folds

Improved in 20mtr sprint time and agility test

Gartlett could be trouble. In the offseason he went back to his Swan Districts and his skin folds were higher than his previous season..

Dropped 12kg

68mm to 53mm skin folds

Must have started drinking Light Beer and smoking E-Cigarettes.

Dropped 12kg

68mm to 53mm skin folds

Must have started drinking Light Beer and smoking E-Cigarettes.

Has given the ciggy's away aswell WSPHU.

I hope the kid tears the comp apart, preferably in the red and black.

He'll get drafted for sure.

Least I'm not in WA

Least I'm not in WA

We prefer it that way.