Garlett quits afl

Bitter sweet… Could have been our wasted pick!

Bitter sweet... Could have been our wasted pick!

http://bomberblitz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/513-garlett-not-in-a-fit-state-to-be-interviewed/

You started the thread!

I will wait to see the direction this ■■■■ fight takes before I voice an opinion

Show of hands of those that wanted him!

I certainly did. Glad wiser heads than mine prevailed.

Can I still pick him up in supercoach?

HAMS.

Hell, Steinberg.

Gutted I never saw the boy play, was an elite talent which has gone to waste. I would give my left nut to play AFL like could be capible of.

Please tell me those pack of carnts aren’t allowed to replace him

dodged bullet

All the best to Dayle and I couldn’t be happier it happened to the hawks.

Really dissapointing for the lad. Might be one to have to go through rookie list later in life, certainly wouldn’t be first player to not be able to “get it” early on.

That there is some amazing work by our recruiters and leadership group though.

Great call by Essendon in the end.

I reckon we get Nat Rat onto the case though for picking him up next year with pick 100.

WSPHU

Hope he is ok

Glad we didn’t end up picking him up(must be honest have no idea who the hell he is)

Just as well the fellas from the recruitment hangar lett Bombas judgement win,

made the right choice in Hams, and let the wrong one go through to the keeper.

#vindicated

#hawkfail

Sack Dodoro. 

Hope he is ok
Glad we didn't end up picking him up(must be honest have no idea who the hell he is)

How do you not know?!

Please tell me those pack of carnts aren't allowed to replace him

IMO they should allowed to replace him like they do the LTI list. But not from anyone outside their list obvoiusly

Hope he is ok
Glad we didn't end up picking him up(must be honest have no idea who the hell he is)

How do you not know?!

I rarely pay much attention to recruiting eg who would be a good young kid to pick up etc. I rarely go into the trade/recruiting forum.
I knew hawks had picked him up but that's about it, and that he had some off field issues