Gavin Wanganeen

The best time. 93 for me was a dream, being an interstate kid following the bombers, beating the crows in that preliminary, the bragging rights at school, playing footy at full forward and method acting as Paul Salmon… That season came at the perfect time in my life for imprinting such things.

And I don’t hate Gavin either. He’s a champion of the club that I love and he gave me so much joy as an angsty teen. Some of the things I saw him do on the football field were never bested, even by Hirdy.

But he’s still a Judas and I will never forgive that.

3 Likes

Where’s the dog’s breakfast option?

Wanted to vote history board

Hey, he’s no Snake Daniher.

Site Feedback

1 Like

Boring… but added

(re-vote!)

1 Like

Boo, dog’s breakfast

Soooooooo… if you want to see Gavin stab people in the back:

He’s the oldest of the “Brawn”.

1 Like

It’ll be like 1996 all over again

24 competitors… 3rd to be voted off.

He was pretty innocuous but via an Immunity Idol got voted out for being popular, not for (as often seen early) being a loser.

1 Like

eat a bag gavin

He was pretty hopeless, quiet, lost challenges, pretty bland tbh.

1 Like

Similar to simon black had no idea how to play the game and was quite. Surely they can get an ex footy player with some charisma.

Don’t watch the show but have seen the bombardment of adds. Said to her who must be obeyed " He’s the winner, ex bomber, native Australian and all round good guy"
I’m farking good. Sorry Gav.

2 Likes

When will we win our next flag?

1 Like

Special footballers and pretty special men can command hall of fame status at two clubs(I’d assume he would have to be a shoe in at Port too at some point? Or already is?)

1 Like

Is it me or is he a really good looking fella?

1 Like

first captain of port
played in first premiership
first player in 1.
played over 150 games for them.
He should be in their hall of fame.

would burgoyne make port and hawks?

Fark Carlton

2 Likes