Gavin Wanganeen

If Rozee won the Brownlow this year he’d still be older than Wanganeen when he won it.

It’s almost as if the AFL don’t want any commentary about the actual mechanics of the game of football.

Everything is as dumbed down as it can possibly be, presumably to make it more appealing for the (Dumb)masses.

2 Likes

Very emotional on Open Mike is Wanga

Very genuine still finds it difficult today to talk about leaving Essendon.

He is very emotional and loves Essendon and bleeds Red n Black

8 Likes

Old episode?

Yeah always enjoy watching it again

Very humble man is our Wanga

1 Like

I still feel that pang of emotion when I see his name or hear him speak. Was my absolute favourite and i was gutted he left. He’s the only one who I have ever been upset that left us…well to that degree of being upset. I am still upset about it.

7 Likes

He is still upset about it also

I only had number 4 sewn/ironed on my guernseys
after he left i never bothered getting a number sewn on new ones.

lot of pressure on poor old Tex to choose, luckily he is not a top ten prospect like Daniher was.

1 Like

Potato quality, but I had the best vision of this goal from right behind GW. It turned at a right angle mid flight to go through for a goal.

5 Likes

These days that’s a free kick down field. One of my favourite players. It’s amazing that a BP won a brownlow.

2 Likes

Gavin Wanganeen is competing on Australian Survivor this year.

3 Likes

Gavin Wanganeen :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Me too. Loved Wanganeen. Only positive of getting over it is that I can handle anyone leaving now!

I can’t depending on the person. When Hibberd left us I was quite disappointed. I really rated him. I understood the reason and I certainly don’t blame him, I hope he gets the GF win this year (if we don’t get there of course! :laughing:), but it was still disappointing.

Of the ones who left last year…good riddance to bad apples.

1 Like

After three episides he’ll leave the Island in the middle of the night to join Big Brother.

11 Likes

lol

I wish I could forgive Gavin. I honestly do.

But he made me tear down a shrine as a 16 year old.

He lied to us for a McDonald’s.

And Port: Fark you. Forever. You are scum.

3 Likes

I get all of that, but I just can’t hate him.

We didn’t have him for long but at least we had him for a while, and what a damn good while that was.

5 Likes
Which forum should this be in?
  • Dustin Fletcher Hangar
  • Non-Essendon Stuff
  • Stargazer History

0 voters

Is he going to change tribes after episode 3?

Jokes, love you Gav

1 Like