Gaz Snr. has lost the plot

This second coming business can only mean he’s thinking of a comeback.

The rest is a mischievous ruse.

1 Like

Gave out a few.

Don’t recall him getting whacked that much, everyone else was too terrified.

See now,… if you’d followed Blitz protocol and titled the thread, …
“Gaz Ablett Snr GOES APE!!”, … it probably doesn’t get gurged.

Learnings in that for all young Padawans, … yes

Posting it in the ‘Dustin Fletcher Hangar’ was the real error.

1 Like

I played cricket with Gary in the early 90s at Barwon prison on a visitation from barrabooll street Baptist church. We made a 50 partnership and he took a couple of catches off my off breaks at deep mid on. He was reading his Bible back then during the innings break. I don’t know what happened in the hotel room but I know God even forgave King David of adultery and murder. As Jesus said let him without sin cast the first stone. I became a Christian in the early 80s as a result of reading a book about Bible prophecy. I have been watching it unfold for nearly 40 years.

4 Likes

Watched some it wtf Gaz illuminati is behind covid lols

He’s like Dan Aykroyd who’s believes he’s seen UFO’s and ■■■■

I agree with him on all that except the Lucifer part

God can do what he likes.

I reckon Gaz senior is a prize ■■■■.

2 Likes

lol

I like fairy stories as well.

7 Likes

Any indication when we’ll win another flag?

5 Likes

Well said brother! Soon, very soon.

1 Like

Barwon wasn’t even around then, so definitely a good story for a fictional book.

2 Likes

You meant this as a reply to my post, I assume!?

1 Like

'And yea, verily, the lord spoke unto Xavier. He spake thusly, saying “Aw, yeah, nah”. And lo: X did ascendeth to the AFL, and all the lands of Essendon were wrought as by lack of list depth, and yea, the faithful wept.

3 Likes

lol, as if, I have seen our future, watched it unfold this year

Didn’t forgive him for playing for norf though

10 Likes

By taking the third letter of every sixth word of chapter 12 of the Book of Deuteronomy, as translated from the Coptic, one arrives at the following code: Cnytnwpotfovsttppklnteubclnwomrtz. Conversion to aramaic and fed into Deep Blue for a binary code-breaking analysis provided the following astonishing proclamation:

“And the Lord cameth down from the mountain in fire and awe and didst declare that the red stripes of martyrs blood would number only 16, until the endeth of thine world”

we’re screwed.

2 Likes

Well said, brother.

3 Likes

Have we uncovered a cult?

5 Likes

You forgot to copy the whole text :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes