Everyone has their limits.

1 Like

Blitz is a cult

5 Likes

Another cult?

Blitz needs some sacred books.

Maybe DJR will arise again!

1 Like

It has some sacred cows and the US thread is it’s sacred book, anyone who goes in there and disagrees is called a heretic and burned.

1 Like

It does, the thread where WOB left us for like, 4 months and St Essington’s day is an important holiday.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Sorry for the typo - I meant early 90s. Funny how the subject of the “fairy story” is used as a curse word every day by people who don’t believe it.

2 Likes

Can we not.

1 Like

They say a lot worse.

2 Likes

My 6yo found an old bible in a box the other week and asked what it was. I gave her a quick run down and she wanted to hear more about it. My 8yo who was also in the room said “if you were looking for it in a library you’d find it in the fiction section”. He then had a chuckle to himself and walked out.

6 Likes

I used the term “fictional book”, because I’m not a fan of religion, but I didn’t mean to have a crack at you. It’s a right in the constitution afterall.

It’s more about the control of the people than anything by Karl Marx, Hitler or Chairman Mao.

1 Like

I thought it was just Jewish History 101.

I see a hotshot in your future.
Sleep with one eye open my friend.

1 Like

I, for one, welcome our new heavenly overlord

1 Like

Probably several this weekend, and I’ll be sleeping with both eyes open…

1 Like

Duck Soup was meant to have been quite significant.

1 Like

■■■■■■■ high five. Absolute legend!

1 Like

I’m happy for people to have a bit of fun , especially with the prophecy aspect, but there’s no need to outright denigrate peoples faith. That’s a slippery slope and gets us nowhere. That said, it’s probably also counterproductive to give the rest of us an evangelical spiel on the second coming and judgement day.

7 Likes