General AGM / Earl of Warwick "Kingmaker" thread

For those with an interest in the Admin / Board side of the club, and who wish to discuss in general terms the upcoming election here’s the place to do it.

Note that invitations will be extended to individual Board candidates to start their own threads should they so wish. Those threads will be the places to ask specific questions of the candidates, not this one.

Please refer to the pinned topics for the position the Moderators intend to take. These boards by necessity will be watched carefully and Modded heavily for objectionable behaviour.

Diggers will never leave.

Have we asked the candidates to come onto Blitz? Or there any intention to?

ah yes, this will make up for the lack of drama in the sorry saga thread

pumped

If they want to get elected, candidates just need to come onto this board and promise that they’ll draft Tippa.

Have you read the OP?

Have you read the OP?

Apologies, clearly not. I thought I had. It was the other two opening posts I read.

Where do we find information on each of the candidates and what they stand for?

We are in the process of extending invites to the board Candidates. It’s entirely their call as to whether they wish to post in here re credentials, intentions etc.

Where do we find information on each of the candidates and what they stand for?

as Sal said, we’re inviting the candidates to post here, but you’ll also be sent info from the club -
“Eligible members will receive voting instructions and details of the election including each candidates members statement by Monday 23 November 2015. Details will also be made available on our website.”

see the pinned topic on Board nominees and voting dates :slight_smile:

Ten days to go. Can hardly wait.

Vote for me. I have no board or business experience, but TIPPA will come in and i make an awesome lasagne.

Vote for me. I have no board or business experience, but TIPPA will come in and i make an awesome lasagne.

Look I’m already married, but if something should ever happen to Mrs Brem…

Could you send me some lasagne?

The way to get a swinging vote is through a swing stomach … a lasagne will swing me anytime.

Send some lasagne to Marty Gleeson.

Vote for Raptopoulos

Vote for Raptopoulos

We still never found out whether or not he’s married.

Look I’m already married, but if something should ever happen to Mrs Brem…

Could you send me some lasagne?

All I heard was something something something lasagne.

Where are the two candidates that made such a song & dance across the media last year about being so credentialed & vital to a fresh start?

Weak one hit wonders, makes you question their motives even more now. Good on those who have put themselves up again this year.

So can we have a teensy-weensy little bit of fun in this thread then if we must keep things straight in others?