General AGM / Earl of Warwick "Kingmaker" thread

Vote 1, Reboot for Mayor

Barham seems to be the one with serious business clout and meaningful AFL contacts. Knowing people at 7 might also help us pressure the AFL into fixturing us more prime time games.

After witnessing Collingwood’s fifth columnist destruction of Carlton, I’d want an assurance that David is no relation to Ricky and Jaxson.

Good idea, given it worked out so well for the ones that seduced everyone with false election platforms last election.

Just read Paul Brashers post about heated arguments .

I have it on very good authority that Paul Little and Gil have been at each others throats during the saga,

One of the biggest myths in regards to the saga.

You think he made to the top of Toll Holdings being gentle all the time.

Just read Paul Brashers post about heated arguments .

I have it on very good authority that Paul Little and Gil have been at each others throats during the saga,

One of the biggest myths in regards to the saga.

You think he made to the top of Toll Holdings being gentle all the time.

Does the chairman of a company usually take such a hands on role? Why isn’t Xavier doing all this stuff with Gil?
Why wouldnt Little deal direct with Fitzpatrick?

Sorry Scorpio i dont know .
All i know what i have stated.

I think Little was handed a poison chalice .
Think of the stress he would have been under dealing with such an evil empire who are so vengeful .
I admire him for actually stepping up to the plate and seeing this through to its conclusion.

Was just entering my vote…
Where the hell do I find my 6 digit control number?

The Bomber magazine didn’t have a form but directed me to the website and the email that was sent didn’t have a 6 digit control number.

Was just entering my vote... Where the hell do I find my 6 digit control number?

The Bomber magazine didn’t have a form but directed me to the website and the email that was sent didn’t have a 6 digit control number.

Look on the back of your membership card for your ID number

Was just entering my vote... Where the hell do I find my 6 digit control number?

Look on the back of your membership card for your ID number

Went in again and it didn’t ask me for the control number.
Very odd.

Finally voted.

Cheers.

I have to say, this year was a tough decision.
If Brasher wasn’t there during the saga, he’d be more of a shoe-in than he already is with his background.

I hope whoever doesn’t make their way onto the board comes back and keeps applying.

I think we should put Noonan up.
On a ticket with Justin Murphy and Peter Jackson.