General AGM / Earl of Warwick "Kingmaker" thread

Did the Raptor reply when we (presumably?) reached out to him. There's only so much pick 4&5 draft thread I can take.

Would you come back?

Did the Raptor reply when we (presumably?) reached out to him. There's only so much pick 4&5 draft thread I can take.

Would you come back?

maybe. at least this time it hopefully wouldn’t turn in to a “you sad bad things about hirdy” whinge fest.

Should never have left.

Would you come back?

If he’d come back after a day or two it was savable

A week, not so much.

Still, last year proved Blitz can be a formidable voting block, and a group worth paying attention too - given there’s generally only a few thousand votes cast.
Cunningham’s dismissal of ‘social media’ and ‘crazies on the internet’ was suicidal.

Would you come back?

A week, not so much.

Still, last year proved Blitz can be a formidable voting block, and a group worth paying attention too - given there’s generally only a few thousand votes cast.
Cunningham’s dismissal of ‘social media’ and ‘crazies on the internet’ was suicidal.

Blitz is the kingmaker.

After years of chasing the big fish, we finally become the big fish.

Don't leave me hangin', Nick. Don't leave me hangin'.

Deadset vlaka re

Would you come back?

A week, not so much.

Last year redefined the possibilities around club elections.

Last year slapped the coteries in the face.

Last year slapped the coteries in the face.

Then this year Blitz slapped itself in the face.

Thread should be ARL AF WAWACK KANGMAKARS

Don't leave me hangin', Nick. Don't leave me hangin'.

Deadset vlaka re

His minimalist approach to fan engagement didn’t endear him to the good voters of BB but that tight pink shirt nearly got him over the line despite his shortcoming.

Is it within Blitz’s power to stack the board with Blitz-voted members?

Did last time.

Did last time.

I’m talking about having a Blitz-endorsed majority. Then we start drafting excitement machines with authority.

It would require a full spill.

Then I say spill it.

Interesting dynamic. The incumbents cant really reveal internal board discussions and reasons for actions. Those hoping to get onto the board dont have the level of info to make meaningful calls on many of the questions, and once they do probably then cant act on it.

Interesting dynamic. The incumbents cant really reveal internal board discussions and reasons for actions. Those hoping to get onto the board dont have the level of info to make meaningful calls on many of the questions, and once they do probably then cant act on it.

Exactly.

Questions need to reflect that.

A board member that’d be willing to do a hostile take over of gordon and finnis’ minnow clubs and dissolve them gets my vote. Also willing to reinstate a tarp adelaide policy.

Is it within Blitz's power to stack the board with Blitz-voted members?

Emperor Rioliotine