General Positivity Thread

Some people on here are seriously negative, angry c**ts.

Dedicated thread to go nothing but positives and finding the silver lining. Might cheer a few up each week. ASADA free if possible.

Out of today so far from what I’m hearing,

• Melk is becoming a very good player
  • few pre seasons into Daniher (and some goal kicking sessions) and he’ll tear the league a newie
  • Im confident we’ll shift some dead wood this off season
  • Remember, we’re always one week closer to our next flag!

Go Bombers.

Anything can happen in September.

I missed the first 3 quarters :slight_smile:

Dedicated thread to go nothing but positives and finding the silver lining. Might cheer a few up each week. ASADA free if possible.
Out of today so far from what I'm hearing,
- Melk is becoming a very good player
- few pre seasons into Daniher (and some goal kicking sessions) and he'll tear the league a newie
- Im confident we'll shift some dead wood this off season
- Remember, we're always one week closer to our next flag!
Go Bombers.

Agreed, so much negativity even in the first quarter
We have a good team that's proven it can match if with any team in the comp just gotta get it right at the right time of the year

Out of today so far from what I'm hearing,
- Melk is becoming a very good player
- few pre seasons into Daniher (and some goal kicking sessions) and he'll tear the league a newie
- Im confident we'll shift some dead wood this off season
- Remember, we're always one week closer to our next flag!
Go Bombers.

Agreed, so much negativity even in the first quarter
We have a good team that's proven it can match if with any team in the comp just gotta get it right at the right time of the year

When have we ever got it right at the right time of the year? 

The red and black still looks good.

If you look at our list in terms of age and games played we were never going to be giving it a real shake this year. Our list is such that we will be hitting our peak in 2015 and 2016. It is important that we develop more midfielders to become a good to great team. From this you have to say Melksham has been a massive positive this season, along with the continued improvement of Heppel - lets hope the injury isn't too serious.

Daniher's gonna be a star, just needs to work on his kicking for goal.

Norths broke ■■■ flog supporters will be out rattlin tins when were playing finals

Milkshake is a complete workhorse. If you had a team full of them you would flog teams every week.

Season almost finished

We’ve been tailing off in training, conserving energy and special tactics for a real big tilt at the finals.

We all had a good time and made new friends.

Norths broke ■■■ flog supporters will be out rattlin tins when were playing finals

Got a text from a north supporting mate saying "we'll win a flag before you do" and replied "you're club will be extinct in 18 months time". Satisfied with that low blow.

When talking about our 2014-2016 Premierships, they'll talk about the lows of 2013 - both on and off the field - and how they became the driving force during the 2014 preseason.

When talking about our 2014-2016 Premierships, they'll talk about the lows of 2013 - both on and off the field - and how they became the driving force during the 2014 preseason.

Too right.

I thought gleish showed some good signs in the first half.

the most positive thing is i'm going on holidays and will be overseas for the next 2 games.  Bring on 2014, this year has just drained my energy too much.

Bottomed out last year round 12

This year round 16

Next year proper finals

Year after premiers

the most positive thing is i'm going on holidays and will be overseas for the next 2 games.  Bring on 2014, this year has just drained my energy too much.

Me too. But back for finals!