General World News

Musk has all of this going on and instead of fixing the problems decides to appear at a completely irrelevant Dave Chappelle show. Why?

4 Likes

What a w#nker

Edit. To be clear I mean Musk.

What a strange ejection.

Clearly the FCS had a flip out, but that seemed a particularly dangerous situation to be ejecting from.

We can’t have nice things in America because we spend all our money on those things.

1 Like

metaphor for EFC regular season to finals

1 Like

Thai Navy corvette HTMS Sukhothai has capsized and sunk in heavy winds. Sounds like it heeled over enough that it suffered down flooding via an open hatch or a ventilation intake - something that should not happen even if a ship is laid over on its beam ends.

1 Like

Think there was an engine failure in high seas, which would have hammered the ship side on to the waves.

From what I read, the engine stopped after the engine room flooded.

Either watertight integrity was not being properly observed in heavy weather, or the ship was not designed to prevent flooding in that condition (may depend if it was built to military or civilian stability criteria, military criteria being stringent enough to survive such extreme heel, but civilian standards perhaps not).

One the engines were out, then it was pushed beam on the waves and broached.

2 Likes

I am not much of a punter, but knowing what the Thais are like after living there for 13 years, if l was to bet my money would be on a hatch being left open.

1 Like

They should never have fitted those flywire doors on the hatches.

One of my greatest fears is drowning. I’m absolutely comfortable in water, but what a fkg horrible way to go.

2 Likes

They say it’s peaceful

If it was, waterboarding wouldn’t be torture.

4 Likes

How would they know?

I’m sure there’s a lot of People who nearly drowned.

If it comes time for me to choose the mode of my own death I don’t reckon drowning will be that choice.

Guillotine.

Meteorite

2 Likes

I nearly drowned once, I started swimming lessons the next week :slight_smile:
My sister must have been like 12 I was like 6 or 7, took me for a swim on her back from the shallow end to the deep end then said I was too heavy and pushed me off. lucky we are at the deep end of the pool and someone pulled me straight out.