General World News

4 Likes

Perhaps we can use Harvey to settle the drowning debate?

That’s why the Thai Submarine program never worked.

1 Like

2 Likes

Being shot by a jealous husband as you pleasure his gorgeous wife? And you’re 89 years old?

1 Like

Yeah that’ll do.

Wouldn’t know whether you were coming or going

2 Likes

Actually Alex, once you stop fighting it, it is not unpleasant and can be quite euphoric.

Yes, I am speaking from personal experience and have spoken to others who share the same experience.

1 Like

■■■■, youre dead?

I get what youre saying though, the process of dying isnt too painful, but its the “stop fighting it” bit that creeps me the ■■■■ out

1 Like

Now those were the days. Sir Bill going out in style back in 1987 Sydney, not with Pru Acton on board as rumoured. But in the company of one of his son’s ex girlfriends I think? Someone called Wendy whom the journos never tracked down.

The Truth. What a newspaper :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think it was this incident that also earned him the sobriquet “Puffing Billy”.

Another Truth classic I remember was the front page screaming headline “Barassi On Drugs!!!” The story inside was about Ron Barassi saying that people shouldn’t take drugs.

3 Likes

Yep, son’s ex.

1 Like

The girl was the Son’s girlfriend.

Perhaps he’s shacking up with his mate Trump?

1 Like
7 Likes

Are you sure? I thought it was a lady of the night.

Edit. Wikipedia says it was his son’s ex, identified only as “Wendy”, so you’re probably right.

El Chappo’s son got arrested or killed. Currently massive battles in Mexico between sicarios and the army. International airport under attack. Prison being assaulted. Cartel road blocks everywhere.

Massive number of casualties expected. The place is insane.

3 Likes

Not everywhere. It’s in Culiacan, capital of Sinaloa state and HQ of cartel.

2 Likes