Get the hell out of Essendon - Patrick Ryder

Hirdy back on Monday.

Hirdy back on Monday.

Am I the only person who read this as:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOHvDP_vCs

Ok, so it’s Port Adelaide. Port would know the value Paddy holds for them, he’s the missing link for them perhaps being a premiership team. Such opportunities only come around every so often and they know it too having come from where they have recently. They shouldn’t be trying to screw us, as we have their missing link contracted for another two seasons. They’ve also had an indigenous star walk out, ironically for two first round selections, just so happens Burgoyne will be playing in his third grand final and shooting for his second flag at Hawthorn. Port know the value of these missing links. I’m confident they’ll be fair traders as they don’t have a PSD or FA fall back option, it’s trade or bust for them. Ryder type players don’t grow on trees. I’m confident Port will cough up and be fair traders.

How many Hawk flags since their line in the sand?

Dear Xavier

40 years supporting this club, 25 as a social club member… enough

Enough with the rolling over for the *****  at the AFL and their media minions.

Paddy‘s a contracted player… if Port or any other team, particularly one within sight of a flag wants paddy or any of our other elite players… let em pay: OUR terms, no more BS weak kneed re-heated left overs.

Either a gun player in return or no trade.

The decisions the club makes now will affect us for a decade… just look at some of the decisions we‘ve made over the last 2 years.

The members will NEVER agree to trade out the only chance Jobe, BJ et al will EVER have of winning a premiership, so why would you?

Want your members? Then listen to them.

Dear Xavier

I will rip your ■■■■ off if we don’t get overs for Paddy.

Regards,

Stallion

PS. LUMUMBA

Ryder leaving to be near family is one thing the club should help him get to especially after the saga

But going to a contender for more cash is not saga related and we owe him nothing, especially if his manager is threatening to exploit a clause which is bullshit

The fans never wanted this and for some manager to use the saga to get his clients pocket fat slaps us in the face

From The Age:

“The AFL Players Association has indicated it will push to accelerate the grievance process should Essendon refuse a reasonable trade for Ryder, who is leaving the club following his disappointment in the club’s treatment of its players in the 2011-2012 drugs program.”

Pfft who is Connors and the AFLPA to tell us what’s a good deal? And where were they when GC played hardball with us??

Bellcho All Australian ruckman 2015.

Grievance process = AFL tribunal handpicked by Clothier

Get farked

I named my second boy Ryder Jobe.

Freaks sake.

Hate to say it cause I love Paddy, but if he doesn't want to be at Essendon and doesn't get out he will be of no use to us. Couldn't see another year like this year if he is not happy.

According to his interview  ( Channel 7)  he has had issues for some time ???   In spite of that he played very well.   Some players forget issues when they go on the field.  Others are badly effected .

Didn't see the interview. What issues was he talking about? Astounding in this climate of media vulturism (it's ok, I made that one up but I think you get my gist) that nothing's been extrapolated from any issues he may have had.
Hope if he stays that he can perform at the same level as he did this year as you suggest. Really should be at his prime over the next few years.

If this goes to court I'm done.

They are just getting some leverage.
Nobody wants court crap but if Port are dicks about it then that's how it will go.
Get us a top 10 pick and that'll do

Someone (I think Sal) mentioned Impey and 16 in the Ryders value thread.

Its not fair in my eyes but with the world against us that’s probably the best we will do.

Its going to hurt seeing Ryder in different colours…hurt bad.

IDEA: SUE SOMEONE

– Paul Little

From The Age:
"...Ryder, who is leaving the club following his disappointment in the club's treatment of its players in the 2011-2012 drugs program..."

Has this actually been established?

IDEA: SUE SOMEONE
-- Paul Little

isnt that his wife's name?

Its not fair in my eyes but with the world against us that's probably the best we will do.
Its going to hurt seeing Ryder in different colours...hurt bad.

Hasn't Impey spent most of the year playing as a defender? I'm not sure a small defender is top of our needs list. Or even near the top.

Its not fair in my eyes but with the world against us that's probably the best we will do.
Its going to hurt seeing Ryder in different colours...hurt bad.

Hasn't Impey spent most of the year playing as a defender? I'm not sure a small defender is top of our needs list. Or even near the top.
plays at either end

From The Age:
"The AFL Players Association has indicated it will push to accelerate the grievance process should Essendon refuse a reasonable trade for Ryder, who is leaving the club following his disappointment in the club's treatment of its players in the 2011-2012 drugs program."
Pfft who is Connors and the AFLPA to tell us what's a good deal? And where were they when GC played hardball with us??

They have a rather small window to take us to court.

Strong club culture? please its not built in 2 years. 3 years ago tarp city.

Please, ours was ruined in 2

60,000 + memberships?