Get the hell out of Essendon - Patrick Ryder

Big deal if he having a meeting with them. 
Dustin Martin toured GWS facilities last year and still stayed at Richmond. 
Brisbanes facilities are ■■■■■ and he is coming from the TVSC, their club is irrelevant with fark all fans. 
He'll have the 'prestigious' QClash each year in front of as many people as we get to a Ess vs GWS game at the Etihad.   No Dreamtime or ANZAC day, no massive clashes with Blues/Hawks etc. 
FARK off Brisbane. 

Don’t come back.
Sick of this garbage.
Edit: If Ryder leaves I’ll be bitter at him, but I’ll blame the club 100%

Only old Victorians or young Tasmanians move to Queensland.

Not sure why he would be meeting with GWS or Port? Considering his family is in Brisbane.

You still have another 2 years to run on your contract Paddy on very good coin. Don't be a mercenary flog, stay and become a legend of this footy club.

Leave and you will be remembered as Crameri 2.0

I can’t believe these farking carnts are gonna try and use a loophole to try and poach our players, especially since they know their clubs were pushing the boundaries too.

Fark them all seriously

Brisbanes facilities are ■■■■■ and he is coming from the TVSC, their club is irrelevant with fark all fans. 
He'll have the 'prestigious' QClash each year in front of as many people as we get to a Ess vs GWS game at the Etihad.   No Dreamtime or ANZAC day, no massive clashes with Blues/Hawks etc. 
FARK off Brisbane. 

He's contracted to Essendon for another 2 year and he's going around entertaining offers, having BBQ's with opposition clubs??

WTF

Adelaide isn't a non traditional AFL state nor is it closer to home.  How the fark do Port enter the picture? Article is rubbish, of course clubs would be interested, look at the season he just had.  Doesn't mean they are "in the picture".

Thank ■■■■ Connors isn’t playing this out through the media.

God I miss Sheeds

Give him to Gws for picks and players if he wants to leave.

Caddy gate.

He'll have the 'prestigious' QClash each year in front of as many people as we get to a Ess vs GWS game at the Etihad. No Dreamtime or ANZAC day, no massive clashes with Blues/Hawks etc.
FARK off Brisbane.

He's contracted to Essendon for another 2 year and he's going around entertaining offers, having BBQ's with opposition clubs??
WTF
its Conners go to move to extort more money

FARK off Brisbane. 

WTF

Apparently it's within the rules according to Mark Evans.

If he goes fark him. 

Under the thumb is Paddy

Power of

We should be talking to every decent player who ever had an injury or felt a bit crook after training

If he goes fark him. 

Agreed. Shopping around is pathetic- just declare you are no longer EFC.

This IS NOT his partners doing

If he goes fark him.

Agreed. Shopping around is pathetic- just declare you are no longer EFC.

Same with me too. Paddy, please don't leave us.

Well he's as good as gone then.

So you keep saying.