Get the hell out of Essendon - Patrick Ryder

Paddy Ryder is never allowed to enter the EFC for the rest of his life!

And we will take his kids when they are old enough and he is still not allowed near the club.

I hope he does a friggin ACL next year.

Somebody flour bomb Connors new Audi once he signs the deal and collect his $$$$. And he would drive an Audi because according the the great all knowing Jeremy Clarkson all Audi drivers are ■■■■■!

hope he does his knee

Every knocking the club and/or Dodoro should be permabanned.
FFS read the situation. Ryder/Port are the real gunts. Period.

I bet in 2015 Ess v Port is in Adelaide, because the AFL will know that it will be a riot when we see Ryder next.

Port stared us down and we didn't have the backbone. I'm angry at Port and Ryder, but I don't care about them. I care about my club, and my club is gutless.
mate you and rest on here have no idea. What you think Dodoro wouldn't take the best deal. Ryder and his prick manager had us over a barrel and if it did go to tribunal we would have lost. FACT

AFL has proven again and again that they will whack us every chance they get.

Grievance process would NOT be independent or "fact-based". It would be a kangaroo court with a pre-ordained outcome.

We win, Ryder sits out of football for 2 years. No way he'd come back to the club after all of this.

Pragmatism suggests pick 17 and Cooney is better than best case lose Ryder for nothing and enjoy seeing him work as a brickie's labourer for the next 2 years.

A successful organisation will do whatever it can to get the best deal. Insistence on ONLY being traded to Port and likelihood of AFL whacking us via grievance process means this is the only good outcome available to us.

I don't like it, I'm going to hope Ryder tears an ACL in a pre-season game next year, but I accept we've done the best we could given all the forces against us.

Every knocking the club and/or Dodoro should be permabanned.
FFS read the situation. Ryder/Port are the real gunts. Period.

I bet in 2015 Ess v Port is in Adelaide, because the AFL will know that it will be a riot when we see Ryder next.

Port stared us down and we didn't have the backbone. I'm angry at Port and Ryder, but I don't care about them. I care about my club, and my club is gutless.
mate you and rest on here have no idea. What you think Dodoro wouldn't take the best deal. Ryder and his prick manager had us over a barrel and if it did go to tribunal we would have lost. FACT

AFL has proven again and again that they will whack us every chance they get.

Grievance process would NOT be independent or "fact-based". It would be a kangaroo court with a pre-ordained outcome.

We win, Ryder sits out of football for 2 years. No way he'd come back to the club after all of this.

Pragmatism suggests pick 17 and Cooney is better than best case lose Ryder for nothing and enjoy seeing him work as a brickie's labourer for the next 2 years.

A successful organisation will do whatever it can to get the best deal. Insistence on ONLY being traded to Port and likelihood of AFL whacking us via grievance process means this is the only good outcome available to us.

I don't like it, I'm going to hope Ryder tears an ACL in a pre-season game next year, but I accept we've done the best we could given all the forces against us.

Dunno about the ACL part but would definitely like to see him go right back into his shell when his new team go apesheet at him for being too "laconic".

■■■■■■ Port must be farking loving it. Hope you do a knee in rd 1 you prick. Not good that we rolled over, who will they chase next year for fark all. 

Very disappointing. 

Hopefully we get a couple of Zerrett's with our first 2 picks to make up for this. Paddy is now my most hated player, I look forward to screaming abuse at him and hope the rest of his career is ruined by injury, hopefully sustained by a clash with Adam Cooney!

Seriously Paddy, break a leg.

And not in the 'good luck" way that creepy theatre people say it.

Actually that's a bit harsh, I don't know the full story, and as Ive said before he's mentally weak, and probably just going along with whatever his mrs and his agent tell him to do. Quite possibly in an abusive relationship.

Then again, jeez...breaking a contract mid term. Add that to the things that can go wrong when drafting indigenous players.

2 Likes

Kama ya judas ■■■■

10 Likes

Karma has nothing to do with this. he did this to himself.

2 Likes

apparently he’s been pretty depressed since the move

ya would be being duped by the HS into selling out your family and your football family

■■■■■■■ put his name in the history books of herald sun and as a traitor

i hope they throw him behind bars for being a ■■■■■■■ idiot x 3

3 Likes

Assaulting police, now that is not very clever.

3 Likes

If I remember right,was his old man a cop?

It says he hindered police, not assaulted them. With his bro and cousin, I wonder if he was forced to step in to an incident to stick up for family, or if he instigated something?

sounds like he was probably trying to break up a fight and got in the way of the cops or something

2 Likes

Port Adelaide confirms ruckman Paddy Ryder was involved in an incident with his younger brother and cousin outside an Adelaide nightclub in Hindley Street this morning.

Following the incident Ryder was charged with an assault and hindering police.

He was released on bail by the police to appear in the Adelaide Magistrates Court on November 15.

Ryder met with club officials this morning to express his disappointment and regret for involving himself in an incident which primarily concerned his brother.

Given this is a police matter, Ryder and the club will not be making any further comment until after the court hearing.

assaulted and hindered

1 Like

Funny how the Port article differs from others.
Atleast 2 others say assaulting police and hindering police

1 Like

It would show a lack of class to laugh at Ryder in his time of strife.

Bwahahahahaha.

26 Likes

Just don’t boo, racist.

4 Likes