Get the hell out of Essendon - Patrick Ryder

As she said it’s unclear what happens after that but that vision suggests paddy might be ok tbh. Trying to cool things down, over officious cops… I’d throw it out.

He looks like he was caught up in it.

Except there is likely more to it not shown as mentioned by the reporter.

If he comes in after being pushed away whilst police back turned dealing with his other family member and hits one of them to get them off him is in big trouble

There is nothing in that vid that indicates assault of a police officer and yet that is what one of the charges allegedly is

1 Like

Yeah charge him anyway on the basis of his character.

Not sure what it is, but watching that, I get the urge to jump in there and help him.

1 Like

You’re saying the police might have charged him for something he didn’t do??? That never happens …

2 Likes

AFP perhaps. Certainly how McIdiot learnt.

Especially to indiginous gentlemen !

WSPHU

Congratulations to Patrick Ryder - winning the Port Adelaide Best and Fairest 2017.

Chunder…

he can polish it and keep it nice and shiny behind bars. also hes a d*ckhead

7 Likes

I still miss him so much… :frowning:

5 Likes

But his footy skills are poetry in motion. Hats seeing him in teal (urgh) & black.

samesies

Laconic poetry, though.

Maybe a limerick.

1 Like

Laconic Poetry??

I was. - by P Ryder.

I was there.

Now I’m not.

11 Likes

There once was a ruckman called Ryder
Missed his family all north of the border
Before our big finals show
Connors said he would go
Now he punches for Port- thanks ASADA

10 Likes

Seriously ■■■■ RYDER!! The bloke bailed on us with two years on his contract, went with the sob story via the media, did everything he could to force a move, threaten to go to a grievance tribunal for a so-called “get-out” clause which would’ve meant we’d receive nothing at all. then when we actually got a fair trade off GWS, he refused to go and we had to accept significant unders from Tarp City.

10 Likes