Get the hell out of Essendon - Patrick Ryder

Dodged a bullet then by the sounds of it.

Ryder trying to get back to Tulla

9 Likes

Do we have to take Jetta back too?

2 Likes

31 Likes

I presume his family will have to come too.

15 Likes

Heā€™s a life member. He can just simply flash his life membership badge and come back as he pleases.

1 Like

I never picked up the irony of that bit until now. Cheers for that.

memo to Port, Ryder as a forward simply doesnā€™t work full time

2 Likes

This club just likes to keep its ā– ā– ā– ā–  in the air at all times. I donā€™t care how many games this bloke played.

30 games would be about perfect for our purposes, as a back up for Dinger.

And itā€™s not like heā€™s Gumby/Myers levels of injury prone.

Lot of ifā€™s, ā€¦ but if Loony pulls the pin, and thereā€™s no other candidate and he was available cheap on 1 yr contracts, ā€¦ youā€™d have to give it good consideration.

1 Like

I would rather play tippa in the ruck

13 Likes

Then youā€™re not using your head.

I know he shattered a lot of hearts, ā€¦ but that shouldnā€™t, & Iā€™m sure wouldnā€™t, come into it for the List team.

Screw him.
Would rather play without a ruck than have that kent back

17 Likes

Offer him a role in catering.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, then Iā€™m a dumb ā– ā– ā– ā–  who is only alive because survival of the fittest isnā€™t really a thing anymore.

Fark him.

6 Likes

Yeah letā€™s get the Judas ā– ā– ā– ā–  back to the club, work our arses off to get back into the finals, and have him fark is over again on the eve of the final.

Would be great for culture and moral

2 Likes

He can pull out the weeds around the hangarā€¦ gloveless

1 Like

that thought bubble started a bit of discussionā€¦

4 Likes

He wonā€™t be welcome back to the club for a long time.

Best tap ruckman Iā€™ve seen at our club. Rate him as a footballer, but never would want him playing footy for us again. Just think he made a bad decision led by his wife who obviously had C-Wilson in her ear. He would of been better off sticking with the club.