Get the hell out of Essendon - Patrick Ryder

im happy with any excuse to sh*t on ryder

3 Likes

■■■■■■■ ■■■■ him and the ■■■■■■■ horse his ■■■■■■■ rode in on the ■■■■■■■ ■■■■.

I’ll stop short of wishing a severe injury on him but only just short.

10 Likes

Reckon there’s a good chance that the playing group, being privy to all the reasons things went down as they did with Paddy, wouldn’t be nearly as black on him as many out here are.

I’ve only asked 2 if that was the case, so it’s a small sample size, … but it was 2 from 2.

2 Likes

More his manager talking it up to secure a bigger slice of his income.

Watching the body language the first time we played port I think there was some bad blood. Even the post match presser hird didn’t exactly heap praise on Ryder for kicking the winning goal. I’ve no doubt time heals most wounds and I hope it does. He might have a couple of gun boys.

So you’re a maybe?

8 Likes

I was annoyed enough to see Jake Carlisle at Windy Hill in the social club at the EDFL Grand Final a few weeks back. The thought of Ryder stepping foot inside the club again makes me sick, let alone having the PRIVILEGE to pull on the red and black ever again. ■■■■ him. ■■■■.

6 Likes

The sins of the father need not carry over to the children. If it things came together they would be welcomed by all, particularly if they show more heart for the club than he did.

The father can still go ■■■■ himself.

Rac…

Caro in your ear.
No wonder they left.

It was not his Wife who made the decision, Paddy used her as an excuse.

2 Likes

I always thought he was doodle canoodling about the place and his mrs got fed up

4 Likes

Another excuse to suit his agenda

Connors is a machine.
I want him for my next pay review.

4 Likes

Gee they certainly have got much value out of Ryder. Four years and some are saying he is cooked.

At least this could be the one player where ALL of blitz could use as a scapegoat if he came back

Would legit rather NLM come back and play as ruck then let that flog play in our colours ever again

4 Likes

It would be the weirdest of weird dynamics between him and the supporters if he came back. It’d be like barracking for Fark Carlton to beat Collingwood (or vice versa), you’re happy he got the ball/mark/goal but it just doesn’t feel right. It would be very very strange.

8 Likes

Couldn’t be any worse than supporting Justin Murphy for 2 years.

I think I Bronx cheered him in what turned out to be his last game for us v hawks in late 2005.

2 Likes

He wasn’t that bad in his first year but was odious in his last.

2 Likes

I like players that want to play for the club.

Ryder didn’t and I wouldn’t expect it has changed much. Would be a pay packet for him and little more.

4 Likes