Getting ANZAC Day tickets....how?

You should have been emailed your card number before BLT. I think they’re doing a mass send out today, too.

1 Like

Sitting at the laptop trying to get ANZAC day tickets, using the mobile app at the same time. going berserk, buffering, dropping out, venting on blitz is a right of passage. Enjoy the ride!

2 Likes

Is there a more stressful time in your life than when ticktek goes off the grid and your trying to refresh and it won’t work as your trying to get Anzac Day tickets

2 Likes

Think this Friday for round 4-6, Thursday is for rounds 1-3

Don’t forget the express bus to Spencer street

1 Like

I rang the club today - they said cards are being mailed out today. If you don’t get your card by Friday they will email a barcode you can scan for Monday’s member pre-sale

1 Like

Oh really? You would do that? That would be incredible if you could. I’m just after 2…can’t be bothered organising all our other friends. I’ll send you a PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got barcodes emailed today.

Unfortunately I have a 9am appointment on Monday - does anyone know how long the member pre-sale runs for and whether the allocation can max out?

ANZAC Day is the only real concern. Nothing else sells out on the day, and certainly not by the time your appointment ends.

Yeah, was only referring to ANZAC Day, thread title and all… I should be free by about 9.30, just wanted to know if there’s a chance I’ll miss out. Might just have to be 10 minutes late to the meeting if so.

I just read the fact sheet from the email. Is it only memberships with away access that can access the members pre-sale? It would appear that way.

One of the big improvements to the National membership is access to 3 games in Melb, home OR away. That and the option for the $50 GF guarantee is why I took it.

given it’s our away game, you would expect that to be the case…

If you know someone with MCC membership you can go with them on a Guest Pass.

My GF uncle booked the tickets this morning for us.

I think that’s been the case forever. If you’re not a member for a given game, you wait till the general public sale.

2 Likes

Yeah just had a bit of a brain fade.

Ok so when do the public tickets go on sale? Wednesday?

Might have to try my luck at that.

1 Like

Yes. Wednesday, 9am.

1 Like

Ist this the same for all memberships or will I be restricted to 1 ticket per membership?
If so I’ll have to quickly buy another membership

Happy to sit in any part of the G provided there’s more double cobra this year

1 Like