Getting ANZAC Day tickets....how?

AFL members don’t get guest passes for anzac day.

I read it’s 4 tix per barcode, 8 per transaction (need 2 barcodes)

What kind of membership do you have?

Silver H&A

1 Like

And this is why it sells out so quick.

You can buy a membership to either club for less than you can profit by re-selling 4 such tickets (or 3, if you actually want to go).

I should do it, but I’m not an ■■■■■■■■.

2 Likes

A very small allocation of tickets for ANZAC Day went up for sale this morning on the Woolworths Social Club website.

I got the very last ticket, even though I’m not intending to go.
If anyone misses out and really wants to go, I’m happy to sell at cost ($55) lvl.4 Members Area.

The first rule of ticket purchase is don’t schedule meetings during ticket purchase. Lol.

Blocked out the calendar in advance. No meeting for you. Come back in one week.

1 Like

If you have home-game reserved seats, can you add tickets for others to sit next to you? I guess not… wouldn’t make sense.

Fair call, but I wasn’t aware of the Monday presale when it was scheduled, and it’s with the Director, so…

I have my reserved MCC tickets,undercover im predicting rain!

GROG SQUAD

1 Like

My Sales Manager is a Bombers supporter. He gives me free rein during the sales Meeting when big game tickets go on sale. Last year I just purchased them during our meetings.

1 Like

Pies win then.

1 Like

Lucky you. This one’s a photo shoot, with me in it (not a common occurrence). Might not look good wirh my mug stuck in the phone!

1 Like

Look at you with your ‘oh I’m too sexy for this photo’ 'tude…!

I’m already nervous

2 Likes

anyone got a barcode they are happy to pass on to me to use for Anzac day (once memberships are received obviously)? Gone back to a home games only membership this year.

Was on at 9.00 and 15 seconds. Standing room allocation exhausted. Give me a break.

Kept refreshing every couple of seconds from 8:59 and got on straight away. Bay 50, not sure if that is with the filth or not

Did you get help;I only saw the post now