Getting even

A while ago,I went to a local market and copped a fine for parking on the nature strip.lots of cars were parking there and there were no signs saying you couldn’t.i had no idea I was doing something illegal.i wrote to the said council who told me bad luck pay the fine.i was pretty ■■■■■■ off but paid the fine and then went back to the said council area and pulled out four beautiful carpet roses from a nearby roundabout.they have settled in nicely in my front garden.

I’d like to hear some other get even stories.

Was 21 at the time and just got a brand new XR6 turbo. Went to the shopping center for a little and when I went back to my car I noticed the sh!tbox beside me had opened his door onto my brand new car. Was a fair size dent too. No note on my windshield. Waited for 15-20 minutes but he didn’t show.

So I ripped out his windscreen wiper blades and put the wipers back to normal.

I would have followed for days until it rained.

Step 1: Put a nice thick bead of bitumen paint or black silicon on top of wiper blades.

Step 2: If it’s not raining, spray a bit of milkshake or such on windshield.

Step 3: Move your vehicle, and take up excellent inconspicuous vantage point.

Step 4: Make ready video device for extended satisfaction experience.

Step 5: Enjoy a nice hot flat white while you wait.

Slept with the ex’s bff

Oh yeahhhh

I have an all-time best revenge/get even story. But it will go to with me to the grave. Every now and then, I chuckle and think about it.

I have an all-time best revenge/get even story. But it will go to with me to the grave. Every now and then, I chuckle and think about it.

What! Dying is your revenge/get even?

Cmon give it up, just make it a story about ‘a mate’

Cmon give it up, just make it a story about 'a mate'

Or just some sort of hypothetical story, you know you want to :slight_smile:

You forced me to imagine what you did,and let me tell you directly ,you are a disgrace.a little kinky maybe but still a disgrace.

My best friends wouldn’t let me join their secret club when I was ten.

I knew where the “club” kept their money, so I stole a dollar and bought an icy pole from the bakery.

Cmon give it up, just make it a story about 'a mate'

Or just some sort of hypothetical story, you know you want to :slight_smile:

Nah, If I spilled the beans, I would lose the reputation I have strived so hard to build on Blitz - one of being a rational, even-keeled, likeable fellow.
That, and I’d get arrested.

We had beer, champagne, wine etc in a fridge which we have in the gararge ready to go, to take on the Christmas rounds (bought 2 weeks earlier, thought I would get in early for once).

Bought one more bottle of champagne, take it out to the fridge, ALL GONE. FARKEN FARKERS.

Stock up again (keep drinks inside this time), ready to go.

After Christmas festivities were over thought I would try to stitch them up.

I had kept some of the empty champange bottles, after many wees filled each bottle and topped them up with a little soda water, for the bubbles, and some mind numbing chilli. Stacked them nicely in the fridge in the garage.

2 days later, ice cream smeared all over the the back of our car. For once didn’t care that I had to wash the car.

Have had drinks in said fridge many time since, FARKEN FARKERS have never returned. :smiley:

I’ll try to keep this vague…

My mate got a new job and realised he could automate his work. Boss sees him watching youtube at 10am and tells him off. My mate replies that he’s finished his days work and explains how he’d made a program to do it for him.

Next day the rest of his department is made redundant. He’s asked to tweak his program to do all their work. He does. Things go really well. Everyone is happy. That is until they make him redundant because the program does his job.

3 months later a major news story broke where a screw up resulted in $20-30 million lost. Someone tried to edit my mate’s program, stuffed it up and didn’t test it.

He gets a phonecall asking if he wants to come back for short term casual work. He hung up.

Deckham is Reboot?

A while ago,I went to a local market and copped a fine for parking on the nature strip.lots of cars were parking there and there were no signs saying you couldn't.i had no idea I was doing something illegal.i wrote to the said council who told me bad luck pay the fine.i was pretty ■■■■■■ off but paid the fine and then went back to the said council area and pulled out four beautiful carpet roses from a nearby roundabout.they have settled in nicely in my front garden.

I’d like to hear some other get even stories.

I hate to say it mate but a council would just go ahead and sort it, maybe with a quick bum scratch thrown in.
I feel your pain though.

Slept with the ex's bff

Oh yeahhhh

My mate came around one night and asked if I thought it would be OK if I started seeing my ex who had broken up with me 2 months earlier. This was after I had sort of indicated I’d been struggling with the breakup not that long ago. So what do you say? Clearly this had been in the works in and around the same time we broke up but I was just so drained with it all I just said go for it. He was too inept to realise that this generally isn’t what you should do given the circumstances but I was like fk it might be a good way to get her out of my system. Wasn’t so. 2 years of having a mate and a girl you pinned the odd hope and dream on having it all on display in front of you made life a wee bit unfun. They broke up and then she came back round one night to indicate she’d made a mistake and maybe we should try again. It was at this point I could have said that I knew there had been something going on before my mate did the gentlemens thing, but I didn’t. We went out instead, had a lot to drink, danced, sung badly before I got up and walked out the door with another girl. Didn’t look back but saw her a few years after and she avoided me like I had a swastika on my forehead. My mate, who I’m still mates with, copped it too although inadvertently when I went home with one of his exes several years after they’d split. He failed to see the similarity in the situation which to me just reaffirmed he’s just clueless and probably why I never stayed mad at him and why where still close mates. We have agreed to keep our love lives very seperate however.

We had beer, champagne, wine etc in a fridge which we have in the gararge ready to go, to take on the Christmas rounds (bought 2 weeks earlier, thought I would get in early for once).

Bought one more bottle of champagne, take it out to the fridge, ALL GONE. FARKEN FARKERS.

Stock up again (keep drinks inside this time), ready to go.

After Christmas festivities were over thought I would try to stitch them up.

I had kept some of the empty champange bottles, after many wees filled each bottle and topped them up with a little soda water, for the bubbles, and some mind numbing chilli. Stacked them nicely in the fridge in the garage.

2 days later, ice cream smeared all over the the back of our car. For once didn’t care that I had to wash the car.

Have had drinks in said fridge many time since, FARKEN FARKERS have never returned. :smiley:

They were clearly dumb or they would’ve egged you instead.

Slept with the ex's bff

Oh yeahhhh

You slept with her big fat friend??

Slept with the ex's bff

Oh yeahhhh

You slept with her big fat friend??

So that’s what it means!