Getting even

hey, these blokes kept the yellow horde from our shores !

That guy put salt in my coffee so I cut his rip cord..... :D
hey, these blokes kept the yellow horde from our shores !

For 40 years

This guy…he said I talked funny, right…so i …(get this…hahahahaha) i stabbed him in the farken eye with a letter openeer!!!&^&!!!
hahahahahahahahaha

You got him good,fark that guy.

This is a sad but true story.

My Dad and his RSL mates were always playing tricks on each other, and one old digger in particular was always doing things to other blokes. So as payback, they told his Wife of over 50 years that he had been rooting one of the barmaids at the Club.

Wife hid the old blokes car keys so he couldn’t go out. He got angry and killed her.

He was 76 and now will die in jail, with no Family and no friends ( they have all died )

So getting even, or playing practical jokes has a very dark side. So don’t do it.

What else to say but:

Hahaha

Good times.

My Dad and his RSL mates were always playing tricks on each other, and one old digger in particular was always doing things to other blokes. So as payback, they told his Wife of over 50 years that he had been rooting one of the barmaids at the Club.

Wife hid the old blokes car keys so he couldn’t go out. He got angry and killed her.

He was 76 and now will die in jail, with no Family and no friends ( they have all died )

So getting even, or playing practical jokes has a very dark side. So don’t do it.

Can you just not talk. Like ever again.

I had a guy keep “accidentally” nudging my boob with his elbow on a crowded tram. So I waited till my stop, and as I stepped away towards the door, I “accidentally” swung my handbag back into his balls o:)

The ol’ ‘elbow nork’.

I had a guy keep "accidentally" nudging my boob with his elbow on a crowded tram. So I waited till my stop, and as I stepped away towards the door, I "accidentally" swung my handbag back into his balls o:)

Yep, it really hurt as well.

But it was worth it.

When my buddies used to work at a milk bar, any annoying customers had their toasted sandwiches only cut halfway through. Makes the whole thing fall apart, and a pain in the ■■■ to eat.

When my buddies used to work at a milk bar, any annoying customers had their toasted sandwiches only cut halfway through. Makes the whole thing fall apart, and a pain in the ■■■ to eat.

See, that’s more like it. Harmless pranks for sh!ts and giggles.

See, that’s more like it. Harmless pranks for sh!ts and giggles.

Exactly what I thought, almost word for word.

Or you could put chili paste in the middle, but like NOT spit shitt or peanuts …

A bloke I worked with at Maccas had to work with a real campaigner (this bloke had worked at Maccas for since he was 15 and he was in his late 30’s to early 40’s and doing full time hours) and eventually got the sh!ts with him one day from all the verbal harassment he was receiving. When the campaigner was out the back getting burger patties, the bloke I worked with grabbed his drink bottle and ■■■■■■ in it.

The facial expressions the campaigner made and vomit from drinking the ■■■■ and water mix was priceless. He got suspended for a day and had to sit an anger management, complete a new contract with conditions and sit another OH&S induction as this was the first time Maccas ever had to deal with this behaviour.

The Campaigner had it coming as he was just a grumpy old coot who thought he was mightier than everyone else because he worked their longer than anyone (even the managers, which when you think about it, isn’t that hard as they are only in their late teens themselves)

Well, never ■■■■■■ in someone’s drink. But if someone at the fish and chip shop had a bottle of coke we’d replace it with soy sauce, or put vinegar in their orange juice.

Not to get even, just for a larf