Go Get F'ed - The Pizza edition

One of my mates and I were having a chat about the different types of pizza toppings out there and we both agreed that Marinara can Get F’ed. Anyone have a pizza that they think is just wrong?

Nutella pizza. Seriously…

Any pizza with meat on it is crap. Can't beat a good vegie pizza. The Pizza joint at Bittern used to lace their's with fennel. Geez it was good...then they changed hands.

The hell is this?

An Aussie

Pizza with a fried egg is just wrong

Since when is the egg fried - This is how they do it in Asia and its wrong. You crack the egg and spread the yolk over the toppings.

Christ I’m hungry now.
You bastards.

Any pizza with meat on it is crap. Can’t beat a good vegie pizza. The Pizza joint at Bittern used to lace their’s with fennel. Geez it was good…then they changed hands.

Aussie pizza’s are great, as long as they don’t go overboard with the egg

BBQ meatlovers is the best imo.

Pizza hut is way better than domino’s as well

If you’re ever in Queenstown go to a restaurant called Winnie’s and order the Montanaro pizza. Your taste buds will thank you for it.

Big pieces of roast chicken, spring onion, sundried tomato, brie with sweet chilli sauce served with pistachio sour cream on top. Absolutely farking amazing.

I have no time for pineapple on Pizza.
I usually ask them to replace any pineapple with anchovies

1 Like
A margherita done well is a thing of beauty.

Amen. Needs proper tomato pieces not just paste and cheese with some oregano.

One of my mates and I were having a chat about the different types of pizza toppings out there and we both agreed that Marinara can Get F'ed. Anyone have a pizza that they think is just wrong?

You are trying to lose weight, wtf are you doing even talking about pizza?

We talk about a lot of random crap.

Mate of mine used to order a Hawaiian with plenty of chili flakes. He called it a Kilauea.

Hawaiian plus peach is great!

(only ever seen it in Peru)

Probably the ******** pizza I’ve ever had, which tasted amazing, was in Fiji.

Chickpea pizza

Yep, chickpea pizza.

Dough, tomato chickpeas

Because of the ‘Fiji time’ the thing took something like 2 hours to get to our table, a feat considering the restaurant was empty. The free booze was flowing on the companies expense card, so by the time it arrived I was absolutely ravenous.

Fijians don’t do good pizza

Chicken pizza is normally total ■■■ but my local does a brilliant tandoori chicken version with big slices of actual breast, not those weird gelatinous cubes you normally get.

The best pizza is simply salami, (lots) capsicum, cheese (also lots). Can’t be beat.

Though anyone who doesn’t secretly enjoy a dirty ham and pineapple pizza every now and then can gtfo.

If a pizza ingredient wasn’t a standard ingredient in the 70s, then it doesn’t belong on a pizza.

Hipster Pizza can fk off & die.

no love for the blanco ones?

There’s a few here in northcote that have cheeses, potato caramelised onion Rosemary truffle oil.

Or stinky cheese broccoli, anchovies and chilli flakes.

For a franchise, Crust do some pretty nice pizzas.

Best one I’ve had was broccoli and pancetta from a joint on Fitzroy St. that no longer exists. Tried it because of how weird it seemed but it was amazing.