Go Get F'ed - The Pizza edition

Gotta go the house special wherever you are,a good pizza has stuff falling off it all over the place.
Pineapple,egg,prawns don’t matter.
Sadly here in my neck of the woods there are mainly 2 types Cheese or pepperoni,and there uninspiring crap.
Aussie Pizza is so,so,so much better so please stop complaining.
You bastards are blessed…

This thread has seen my opinion on some of you change dramatically in a very short space of time.

My mate and I had a theory that the true indicator of a pizza joint was always their mushroom pizza.

A bad mushroom pizza would see us refuse to go back. If they could make a tasty mushroom pizza - we generally knew we were on a winner.

I think a good Pizza joint uses Red Capsicum… Always been my odd rule

My mate and I had a theory that the true indicator of a pizza joint was always their mushroom pizza.

A bad mushroom pizza would see us refuse to go back. If they could make a tasty mushroom pizza - we generally knew we were on a winner.

Did I say too much? Guys? Guys??
Oh no, my life is ruined…

Anchovies

This thread caused tension in the Wim house. I posed the question to Mrs Wim, she gave me the old 'pineapple has no place etc.' I replied, 'Pineapple. Your favourite pizza is Tandoori Chicken. And pineapple has no place on a pizza.' It got chilly. Not chilli though, which is also a good pizza topping.

I have a bit of a fetish for hot salami & pineapple pizza. It’s the’ yin/yang’ thang. My tough side and my soft side. The competing flavours make war, then make sweet love in my mouth. A suit and steel-cap boots. Sweet Mexican, or Hot Hawaiian ooooohhhh I’m getting flushes.

And that I wear pink lingerie while I eat it is nobody’s business.

Well that got weird fast.
I was…going to agree with…the sweet and spicy thing.

This thread caused tension in the Wim house. I posed the question to Mrs Wim, she gave me the old 'pineapple has no place etc.' I replied, 'Pineapple. Your favourite pizza is Tandoori Chicken. And pineapple has no place on a pizza.' It got chilly. Not chilli though, which is also a good pizza topping.

I have a bit of a fetish for hot salami & pineapple pizza. It’s the’ yin/yang’ thang. My tough side and my soft side. The competing flavours make war, then make sweet love in my mouth. A suit and steel-cap boots. Sweet Mexican, or Hot Hawaiian ooooohhhh I’m getting flushes.

And that I wear pink lingerie while I eat it is nobody’s business.

This thread caused tension in the Wim house.
I posed the question to Mrs Wim, she gave me the old ‘pineapple has no place etc.’
I replied, ‘Pineapple. Your favourite pizza is Tandoori Chicken. And pineapple has no place on a pizza.’
It got chilly.
Not chilli though, which is also a good pizza topping.

An Aussie

Pizza with a fried egg is just wrong

Since when is the egg fried - This is how they do it in Asia and its wrong. You crack the egg and spread the yolk over the toppings.

Actually, to do it properly, you should beat the egg first. It cooks much better that way. A rubbish pizza joint will just crack the egg over the pizza, and you get large clumps of egg white on some slices. I agree that’s rubbish.

Done properly though - and without farkin onion - a good aussie is a good pizza. Not the best, but not deserving the unfair ridicule it’s receiving in here.

Aussie is a good, solid, pizza choice. I find its lack of support disturbing.

fkg concur with op post

I tried some gourmet concoction once that had pumpkin on it.

Never again.

Hawaiian can get ■■■■■■.

Pineapple has no place on a pizza

10 years ago in Calabria they had chip pizzas.

Hawaiian can get ■■■■■■.

Pineapple has no place on a pizza

Sexual intercourse pizza.

Any pizza with meat on it is crap. Can't beat a good vegie pizza. The Pizza joint at Bittern used to lace their's with fennel. Geez it was good...then they changed hands.

What the fark brah?

Yeah aussie pizza in general can go and get farked

Hawaiian can get ■■■■■■.

Anything domino’s can get f’ed

Aussie pizza's are great, as long as they don't go overboard with the egg

BBQ meatlovers is the best imo.

Pizza hut is way better than domino’s as well

Sooo, you’ve never actually had pizza then??