Go to meal when the other half is away?

Your partner is heading out or not going to be home for dinner. Whats your go to meal?

Do you cook yourself a steak/parma? Order fish and chips?

I prefer to order some Thai with roti bread. I use to go some fish and chips, but with trying to go on the healthier options, I go to my local Thai and get a stirfry as I hate cooking for one.

Menulog.

Most likely pizza, although I will look at a healthy option before I order pizza.

9 course degustation starting with 3 courses of different flavoured chicken, followed by 1 course of steak, 1 course of extra butter pop corn, 1 course of mee goreng, followed by 1 course of satay skewers(the bomb), then pumpkin fritters and final course is a Nutella pizza.

Packet of crispy mms and a bottle of cheap vodka

Usually KFC as the missus hates it.

Then I’ll spend the rest of the night (and often the next day) regretting the decision…

Then I’ll spend the rest of the night (and often the next day) regretting the decision…

Good choice

Yep, 1 of the secret spices is definitely delayed regret.

Righto, since you asked…

First, I’ll nip down to Coles and pick up a tub of cookies n cream ice cream. Then I head into liquorland for 4 CC and Dry stubbies.

On the way home, I swing past the Indian Tandoori and pick up any 3 of the following:

Onion Bhaji, Vege Samosa, Paneer Naan, Garlic Naan, Lamb Biriyani, Butter chicken.

Consume. Feel shame. Fall asleep on couch.

Yep, 1 of the secret spices is definitely delayed regret.

No so secret.

Barbeque shapes and beer.

The touch of the colonel.

The touch of the colonel.

Its finger lickin good

Billy I’m getting the smallest inclination that you and food have a very special relationship.

go to meals are

• Spag bol if we have ingredients at home
  • pizza takeaway/frozen/home made
  • Fish chips
  • Chinese takeaway.

Sexist!

Makes no dif to me. Ive always been the chief cook around here.

Go to mum’s.

Same as what I always cook, but I then eat the same thing the next night as well

Packet of crispy mms and a bottle of cheap vodka

gotta go the peanut, shirley

Menulog.

Most likely pizza, although I will look at a healthy option before I order pizza and then order pizza.

fixed

9 course degustation starting with 3 courses of different flavoured chicken, followed by 1 course of steak, 1 course of extra butter pop corn, 1 course of mee goreng, followed by 1 course of satay skewers(the bomb), then pumpkin fritters and final course is a Nutella pizza.

You don’t have a girlfriend/boyfriend, do you?