Goddard suspended for one week. (Chappy in the clear)

had another look, it is ■■■■■■ shoulder to shoulder too, not even up the middle. complete horse ■■■■■. appeal on the grounds of insufficient force. if cornes is a decent bloke he'd give evidence on goddard's behalf. we can only afford 1 loss anyway and with sydney to come this is an elimination final - all or nothing IMO

Yep I reckon we need to pull the trigger and appeal here.  Goddard would be fired up for this game more than ever I reckon. 

had another look, it is ■■■■■■ shoulder to shoulder too, not even up the middle. complete horse ■■■■■. appeal on the grounds of insufficient force. if cornes is a decent bloke he'd give evidence on goddard's behalf. we can only afford 1 loss anyway and with sydney to come this is an elimination final - all or nothing IMO

can you link the footage?? I cant find it. 

Don't worry about Petrie, MaxFactor.

This is about Goddard.... he better appeal.

Couldn't give a stuff tbh, but it's the same panel and system that Goddard is dealing with...so it's worth highlighting their stupidity (in case people have missed the million other examples).

When is it ivan?

watch the carlisle goal in the first quarter on the 2nd time they show the replay from behind the goals you can see it in the top right hand corner albeit partially obstructed by the goal post.

i am still assuming that is the incident, it may be another.

This prob sounds stupid, but how can a player like Goddard who's been around a decade, have a no 'good or bad existing record'?

Wouldn't that equal a good record?

Well, we got everyone off the ASADA thread for a while.

This prob sounds stupid, but a player like Goddard who's been around a decade, have a no 'good or bad existing record'?

Wouldn't that equal a good record?

Not if you're an Essendon player.

Swear goddard goes nowhere near anyone, espec on the 7 broadcast.

Didn't he miss Anzac day too???

So any bump can be assessed in this way....

Intentional conduct = Yep I meant to bump into op player (3 points!)

Low impact = Any minor bump could be assessed as low impact (1 point)

Body Contact = Yep that is where you are supposed to bump, ie not high. (1 point)

I hate the rating system. For all its flaws I would much rather have a penal of 3 experienced footballers assess the incident and come up with a guilty/not-guilty verdict and penalty.

Say farking what?

I don't even remember this incident.

If Barrett or Wilson or one of the other haters didn't highlight it on Sunday then how bad could it possibly be?

Didn't he miss Anzac day too???

yep groin inj.

Missed most of freo with it too.

Yeth thir, he bumped me and I fell like a thcoolgirl

How did Winderlich only manage to get a week for his hit on Luke Brown due to carry over points which left Brown on the turf and needing medical attention and yet Goddard could potentially get 2 for something pretty much identical?

GAYFL

He should accept the ban for the good of the game.

If he chooses to appeal, he's just engaging in 'delaying tactics' and making his tribunal case 'all about him', like the arrogant, selfish prick he is.

Eddie was right he’s an ‘old ****’

He should accept the ban for the good of the game.

If he appeals, he's just engaging in 'delaying tactics' and making his tribunal case 'all about him'.

I see what you did there ;)

Can’t believe this ■■■■

How can he get it downgraded from here?

Low impact and body contact are already at their lowest charges?