**** got real for FIFA

You can’t infract me I quit.

You can't infract me I quit.

Isn’t that Dank’s line?

You can't infract me I quit.

Isn’t that Dank’s line?

Ironic that his announcement came on a Tuesday.

I’ll guess they will charge them for corruption but they will get away with paying a $10M fine which will be about 10% of what they’ve managed to pocket themselves.

Good riddance, unfortunately the guy coming in will be just as corrupt.
Soccer will always be open to corruption due to the huge financials involved

Good riddance, unfortunately the guy coming in will be just as corrupt. Soccer will always be open to corruption due to the huge financials involved

And it happens because Governments and business organisations encourage this corruption - Reckon they are more culpable than the officials.

Sepp Blatter is a ??? I actually can’t think of the right word.

Just watched the ABC doco on FIFA and the World Cup 2022 bid process. Genuinely stunned at some of his comments. We had no chance at any stage.

Anyone who thought we did was either delusional or did not know the first thing about FIFA.

I didn’t expect to win but I thought we’d get more than 1 vote.

Anyone who thought we did was either delusional or did not know the first thing about FIFA.

Didn’t watch the Doco, but it must’ve been pure arrogance from Frank Lowy. Clearly thought he was as rich as some of his European counterparts.

Make bid to a corrupt organisation, don’t talk about it being corrupt because you’re trying to get “involved”
Corrupt organisation doesn’t choose you because you don’t have enough money
Have a farking a cry about corruption.

Moronic and we as tax payers should be reimbursed.

Was never a chance. Normally it’s FA against FA for the bids but the Qatar bid had the backing of the whole country, offered up billions more than anyone else could. Even offered up the state owned Qatar Airways to transport all players and officials free of charge.

Was in Doha last week. The King is now saying that in order to move Qatar to a post carbon economy, one of the things the country needs to do is privatise some state owned enterprises.

QR could be sold off.

Blatter and Platini been banned for 8 years by the FIFA ‘ethics court’, effective immediately. I wonder how long before they appeal or say that the ‘ethics court’ is not a real court?

There’s an ethics court?
Vlad must be ■■■■■■■■ himself.