1 Like

i rate the team as NICE

Not
In
Contention
Era

3 Likes

F.

I didnt think Id live to see the day that the Essendon football club would concede 21 goals on the trot in a match.

With a season to play for, in front of 40,000 supporters and members in our last home game of the year.

Lost for words. There is putrid then there is last night…

I would sack half the team. IF we make finals, its half the senior listed VFL team busting their guts each week who deserve to play.

We won’t win a final let alone the flag this season if we someone scrape in(we wont) .

If I was Dan Richardson i would pull out a big red texta and start putting lines through names.

Starting with the coach and working your way down.

1 Like

While we were in the top 8 as well. Diabolical.

1 Like

I’d like to say it’s the worst game we will ever see, but this club?

2 Likes

We need to chase a couple of senior players in the off season.

We could have has Jarryd Lyons for peanuts. Id have him over Kylie Langford every day of the week.

I missed the last two matches being overseas - I was disappointed when I left.
Not sure that’s the case now.
Not sure seeing those games would have made me a better supporter.

So did I, for the same reason. I got back yesterday. Which is sad in more ways than one.

1 Like

E from me.

Contains material that, while being, in most cases, legal to possess, is considered offensive to the standards of morality, decency and propriety generally accepted by a ‘reasonable adult’ to the extent that it should not be classified.

1 Like

28!11

Smith and Joe have missed about 15 each? I know they aren’t counting Joe but I am

Not reading it now

1 Like

No he only played about a dozen games last year. Add in Fanta and JD and we are third in the list. That said each club would possibly increase the numbers of games missed in that table if you used top 10 in the last two bnf’s

F.

The clubs messaging over preseason was “No Excuses”.

LOL

2 Likes

If you don’t include the 25 year-old, four time club leading goalkicker and AA player last time he was fit, then your list is objectively ■■■■.

Sorry.

1 Like

Like the school kid why doesn’t do his homework after the mid season break - E

I recall a lot of people were annoyed that they used that line in the context of members signing up.

Ironically the only thing consistently good about this club is somehow, mystifyingly, the extreme level of support it receives despite almost 2 decades of on field failure.

2 Likes