“Grand” final live thread

Cameron ling bleedingly obvious commentary award: Cameron ling

Reminds me of the 1983 finals series, and fear it may turn out the same for the Bulldogs.

Swans by a comfortable 32 points
Buddy for the Norm Smith

Grand final morning loose end award: me

Hertier ineffectual possession award?
Even though I rate him.......Gary Rohan
Cameron ling bleedingly obvious commentary award: Cameron ling

I’d like to add a derogatory comment here, but it earnt me my first holiday on Blitz Prelim Final night, so I’ll refrain !

Bulldogs by 14 points
Stringer to win the Norm Smith

Swans
34 points
Hannebery

Dogs by 3 points after being down at 3 Qtr time.

Libba

Probs having an arvo nap.

Who are the commentators ? This would influence whether i watch some of it.

Swans by 46
Kennedy norm smith

Swans by 25
Parker

Im going out to but a phone this arvo. I hope by the time i have gotten home the swans have got the job done.

Its pretty wet, which will suit the swans defence.

As long as the dogs lose, and i see tears rolling down gordons balloon of a face i will be happy

Swans 34 points Hannebery

+1.

Swans will jump them early as the doggies struggle to settle. Will be fairly even from QT onwards but Swans to keep the dogs at bay.

Hope the doggies can win but think the Swans will be too good.

Swans by 34 pts.
Parker for the medal.

At this moment (6.45 am) have decided I may watch the GF, haven't watched a GF since 2012.

Bulldogs, would be nice, the few Bulldog supporters I know, all lovely people, deserve to know the feeling of winning a Premiership.

Deckham hoping your partner has a wonderful day and is capped off with a win

Bottom line for me, have no vested interest so don’t really mind who wins, and who knows after lunch may even decide not to watch . :slight_smile:

(will definitely watch Melbourne Storm and Cronulla Sharks tomorrow, for as much as I like the Storm, want Cronulla to WIN)

The things I do…

Do we have a regular Grand Final Day discussion thread. Just wanted to voice how much i hate Mick Molloy.

At this moment (6.45 am) have decided I may watch the GF, haven't watched a GF since 2012.

Bulldogs, would be nice, the few Bulldog supporters I know, all lovely people, deserve to know the feeling of winning a Premiership.

Deckham hoping your partner has a wonderful day and is capped off with a win

Bottom line for me, have no vested interest so don’t really mind who wins, and who knows after lunch may even decide not to watch . :slight_smile:

(will definitely watch Melbourne Storm and Cronulla Sharks tomorrow, for as much as I like the Storm, want Cronulla to WIN)

The things I do…

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/Deckham/Mobile%20Uploads/20161001_111735_zps1bnktpff.jpg

Fantastic

The Things We Do For Love (oh it’s not the Song Titles thread)

Game over by quarter time. Swans will spook the Dogs (who played their GF last weekend).

I think we are in a long stretch of grand final blow outs - circa 1990 - 2001.

Megalo, megalo, megalo… Foot-a-scray to win by 5 with a kick after the siren.

Picken for the Norm Smith.