“Grand” final live thread

■■■■ footscray Swans by 30 with Franklin sinking a bag and getting the norm

Hanners players of the finals series

Swans by 41

Kennedy NS

Swans by 37
Parker

Just seen Paul Little cruise past in some very under the radar attire so I pulled him up and thanked him to no end for all that he has done for us…really appreciated it, top bloke.

What happens if it’s a draw?
Extra time or come back next week?

Classic case of good vs evil. A curse and a pox upon the Swans

The high level of confidence I have that the swans will win would suggest the dogs will get up.

Dogs by 11 points.

Libba for the Norm.

Here’s a tip, don’t overcook the ribs! Followed the instructions, but this bbq runnin real hot. Great bark, lots of crunchy meat.

Dogs by 17

Who the hell was that i want to say singing? Screaming? jesus AFL ellie goulding is the country for a tour at the moment can’t be that hard to get her to do a few songs

I want me a slice of that.

At this moment (6.45 am) have decided I may watch the GF, haven't watched a GF since 2012.

Bulldogs, would be nice, the few Bulldog supporters I know, all lovely people, deserve to know the feeling of winning a Premiership.

Deckham hoping your partner has a wonderful day and is capped off with a win

Bottom line for me, have no vested interest so don’t really mind who wins, and who knows after lunch may even decide not to watch . :slight_smile:

(will definitely watch Melbourne Storm and Cronulla Sharks tomorrow, for as much as I like the Storm, want Cronulla to WIN)

The things I do…

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/Deckham/Mobile%20Uploads/20161001_111735_zps1bnktpff.jpg

I’m sure you’ll get it back in spades :smiley:

Dogs by five
Wood Norm Smith
Heeney first goal

I’m hoping the Dogs can win, but think the Swans will smash them, their midfield looks too powerful.

Swans by 70.
Parker NS.

Cameron ling bleedingly obvious commentary award: Cameron ling

I’d like to add a derogatory comment here, but it earnt me my first holiday on Blitz Prelim Final night, so I’ll refrain !

I think we can make an exception for grand final day. He is a fraggle of the highest order. As an aside, I want to live long enough to read grand final day thread out of the non Essendon forum.
Cameron ling bleedingly obvious commentary award: Cameron ling

I’d like to add a derogatory comment here, but it earnt me my first holiday on Blitz Prelim Final night, so I’ll refrain !

I think we can make an exception for grand final day. He is a fraggle of the highest order. As an aside, I want to live long enough to read grand final day thread out of the non Essendon forum.

Me too, mate.

As a latecomer to the party, I got spoiled early with '00 and '01. I didn’t take it for granted, but I never thought I’d be waiting as long as I have for the next one, whenever that may be.

Why doesn’t Franklin have a shot from 55?

Grabbed the leg because it was in his fkg face ump

That’s a massive mark from Jack!

Grabbed the leg because it was in his fkg face ump

Still legged him

Franklin injured early

Umpires loving the bulldogs missed clear hold on rohan