Great movies (apparently) that you've never seen

Annie Hall. I’ve tried but I find it unwatchable.

I’ve also never seen the Princess Bride - just never got around to it.

I’ve also never seen any of the Alien movies.

Don’t forget the sequel and the remakes.

1 Like

You’re missing nothing. I saw it on a really rainy day, and then the whole movie was set in rain.

I’ve only seen fairly recent Woody Allen movies.

Loved Midnight in Paris…and enjoyed most of the others like Vicky Christina Barcelona.

It’s ■■■■■■■ ■■■■. Not sure who would willingly watch it in this day and age

1 Like

The Shawshank Redemption

2 Likes

E.T.

1 Like

Silence of the Lambs

1 Like

Massively overrated. Had not held up well.

Nah mate, I understood your sarcasm perfectly. But you didn’t pick up on mine, obviously you still don’t. Lol

Haha great call mate, whoops

Off-topic. Not great.

2 Likes

All the Rocky films
All the Bond films
All the Star Wars films
Harry Potter

Absolute rubbish. It’s one of the all time greats. Not held up well? pffft, my kids love it.

7 Likes

None of the Indiana Jones movies.

Mad Max

Die Hard

I only saw it a couple of years ago and enjoyed it.

Two of the main stars in Mandy Patinkin and Cary Elwes were in a Penelope Cruz film, The Queen of Spain, which was a sequel 20 years on of a Penelope Cruz movie where she became a Hollywood star set in the 30s. The Queen of Spain (available on SBSOD and Stan) covers her return to Spain to play Queen Isabella in the Reconquista where they threw the Moors out of their final stronghold in Granada. They run into trouble with Franco’s lot when one of their friends is sent to build Franco’s monument at Valle de Los Caidos, a giant cross to honour the Nationalist dead after the Civil War. Highly controversial monument.

1 Like

It’s patchy, but still worth a look. 2 is the best tho, hoping you’ve seen that.